The Biden Boom: Biden's Economy Has the Best Growth Record Since 1969

8 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

he didn’t mention where she worked. But this is a general rule at these companies where you don’t hire the most qualified you hire the right sex/color etc 

But you followed your master like a good little simp. 

Don’t you love when your gotchas backfire? 

9 minutes ago, BillStime said:

left wing fake green energy bad for the environment companies going bankrupt? I think I’m gonna break out the bourbon for this. 

4 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

So what you suggest is bankers are just too greedy and stupid to run their businesses in a responsible manner and its necessary for scores of government agents to be looking over their shoulders constantly to make sure they do thing right?

Oh… is this you spouting off about the role of federal agencies just two weeks ago?

On 2/23/2023 at 4:04 PM, All_Pro_Bills said:

Well reality is what reality is and these federal agencies have formal responsibility and accountability to perform oversight and address these emergencies and disasters and once again they're not doing their job. 

Why yes - it is! 

45 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Said the mouth breather who blamed Trump and Thiel based on hack tweets. Go back to Twitter, kid. 

Edited by Tenhigh

30 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Sorry.  I don't see the equivalency argument between an environmental disaster and a bank failure.

You're full of 💩

So, we should trust greedy bankers with our money with no oversight - you know, the same bankers who conveniently sold millions in stock and doled out bonuses just before their bank crashed?  

You can't see the connection?  Of course, you can but you are a f hack.

idiots

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

You're full of 💩

So, we should trust greedy bankers with our money with no oversight - you know, the same bankers who conveniently sold millions in stock and doled out bonuses just before their bank crashed?  

You can't see the connection?  Of course, you can but you are a f hack.

idiots

I hope for your sake that you converse in the real world in a more respectful manner than you do here, because your actions here are often shameful. 

• Haha (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Buffarukus said:

you speak as if its a good thing. he overtakes any reasonable democrat conversation that could be had and comes off as a absolute fool. im sure there a plenty of lurkers coming in and read his nonsense and reconsidering any position in that direction.

here is your "highest level troll" award. keep up the good work. 

Wah.  I see him pointing out conservative foolishness more than anything.  Ya'll wouldn't get riled up if what he said wasn't mostly true as well. 

There's fewer left leaning posters here I'm glad he takes the time to call out the batshiite crazy crap from the right.  The party you support is in shambles.  There's no ideas to improve our country just Hunter Biden, imaginary complaints about Twitter, and culture war bs.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

I hope for your sake that you converse in the real world in a more respectful manner than you do here, because your actions here are often shameful. 

Oh. Okay.

On 2/14/2023 at 9:01 PM, BillsFanNC said:

***** off!

PS: is this you?

3 hours ago, Tenhigh said:

mouth breather

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

41 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

The party you support is in shambles.  There's no ideas to improve our country just Hunter Biden, imaginary complaints about Twitter, and culture war bs.  

I'm not sure.

I saw a  lengthy, live segment with Speaker McCarthy last Monday on CNBC's Squawk Box, and it was quite impressive and stressed the intent of bipartisan cooperation in getting at our most troubling issues..

Pelosi was simply incapable of anything resembling frank, honest, cogent responses to live questions.

49 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Wah.  I see him pointing out conservative foolishness more than anything.  Ya'll wouldn't get riled up if what he said wasn't mostly true as well. 

There's fewer left leaning posters here I'm glad he takes the time to call out the batshiite crazy crap from the right.  The party you support is in shambles.  There's no ideas to improve our country just Hunter Biden, imaginary complaints about Twitter, and culture war bs.  

every single topic is a deflection to trump. every one. "imaginary" complaints? you have top notch journalists investigating and reporting on twitter and the labtop your corrupt democrats use gov to censor. you have top med school scientists silenced by covid all with verifiable FACTS you ignored for years ....for starts.

all you can do is deflect. forget the content of the video..tuckers bad. forget all the verfied lies of covid..trump is bad. forget all the gov collusion..so called journalists are bad. on and on

the reason there are so few of you is because your all bat s#!t crazy. cant debate worth a dime with actual information and resort to attacks on a person rather then the subject. fall back on the lazy whataboutisms for EVERYTHING. or you just ignore it.

its no wonder you idolize a guy that does nothing but deflect and meme every topic to oblivion. all bow to the king of $#it post. lol  

like i said, keep it going. i love the way you guy portray democratic ideas. its why there are so few of you here cause any logical dem wants no association with what you guys are standing for. im in a blue city in a blue state. they sound nothing like you guys.

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

every single topic is a deflection to trump. every one. "imaginary" complaints? you have top notch journalists investigating and reporting on twitter and the labtop your corrupt democrats use gov to censor. you have top med school scientists silenced by covid all with verifiable FACTS you ignored for years ....for starts.

all you can do is deflect. forget the content of the video..tuckers bad. forget all the verfied lies of covid..trump is bad. forget all the gov collusion..so called journalists are bad. on and on

the reason there are so few of you is because your all bat s#!t crazy. cant debate worth a dime with actual information and resort to attacks on a person rather then the subject. fall back on the lazy whataboutisms for EVERYTHING. or you just ignore it.

its no wonder you idolize a guy that does nothing but deflect and meme every topic to oblivion. all bow to the king of $#it post. lol  

like i said, keep it going. i love the way you guy portray democratic ideas. its why there are so few of you here cause any logical dem wants no association with what you guys are standing for. im in a blue city in a blue state. they sound nothing like you guys.

Self awareness is not your thing.  Deflection is literally all the right does.  What was Tuckers purpose?  To deflect from the awful things that happened that day.  You sheep eating it up is not surprising at all.

"Top med school scientists silenced by covid".  That's a devious virus if it can kill people AND censor free speech, yikes.   Did it censor high quality info like the efficacy of ivermectin?   

20 minutes ago, sherpa said:

I'm not sure.

I saw a  lengthy, live segment with Speaker McCarthy last Monday on CNBC's Squawk Box, and it was quite impressive and stressed the intent of bipartisan cooperation in getting at our most troubling issues..

Pelosi was simply incapable of anything resembling frank, honest, cogent responses to live questions.

I hope there's a legit attempt I do.  I have little faith.  Mccarthy had to make a lot of compromises to the far right jokers to get their votes and it seems their very purpose is to obstruct anything remotely bipartisan.   

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Self awareness is not your thing.  Deflection is literally all the right does.  What was Tuckers purpose?  To deflect from the awful things that happened that day.  You sheep eating it up is not surprising at all.

"Top med school scientists silenced by covid".  That's a devious virus if it can kill people AND censor free speech, yikes.   Did it censor high quality info like the efficacy of ivermectin?   

"deflect from awful things:....that has been shown a 1000 times on repeat. as expected nothing to say about cops casually walking and directing him. nothing about the sicknick lies told by your cult. 

deflect to

tucker bad!  

i tend to think besides the awful things done by the rioter its ALSO awful for government prosecutors hide and lie about evidence. its why its against the law. but..tucker bad. also think its awful to lie about the circumstances of a mans death just for politics when that clearly was not the case.

see how that works. im against the jan riots but also against gov lies. imagine that. 

no censorship of top  virologists took place by your masters? your seriously not saying that still. your saying that the entire american medical community was dead wrong about everything that you fools were conned about? lol. no virologist that knew and spoke out on the truth from the beginning that were silenced. their was unanimous agreement that. mask work. bat soup. natural immunity is not good. closing down the economy is the correct response. shutting down small buisness was a great idea while giant corporations who stayed open amassed a fortune. vax stop the spread. 

lol i called this sh't out and i have no degree. check the post history. a good one with oldmanfan who swore he "read the studies" 

but ACTUAL virologists were not silenced. your delusional.

i could keep going and going but why. your making my original point beautifully. now go find a trump bad meme. say nuhh uhh and make your hero billstime proud that your " showing republican sheep whatever you think you are when your actually showing everyone why the democrats have lost any sense of reality.  

thank you for your service.

10 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

"deflect from awful things:....that has been shown a 1000 times on repeat. as expected nothing to say about cops casually walking and directing him. nothing about the sicknick lies told by your cult. 

deflect to

tucker bad!  

i tend to think besides the awful things done by the rioter its ALSO awful for government prosecutors hide and lie about evidence. its why its against the law. but..tucker bad. also think its awful to lie about the circumstances of a mans death just for politics when that clearly was not the case.

see how that works. im against the jan riots but also against gov lies. imagine that. 

no censorship of top  virologists took place by your masters? your seriously not saying that still. your saying that the entire american medical community was dead wrong about everything that you fools were conned about? lol. no virologist that knew and spoke out on the truth from the beginning that were silenced. their was unanimous agreement that. mask work. bat soup. natural immunity is not good. closing down the economy is the correct response. shutting down small buisness was a great idea while giant corporations who stayed open amassed a fortune. vax stop the spread. 

lol i called this sh't out and i have no degree. check the post history. a good one with oldmanfan who swore he "read the studies" 

but ACTUAL virologists were not silenced. your delusional.

i could keep going and going but why. your making my original point beautifully. now go find a trump bad meme. say nuhh uhh and make your hero billstime proud that your " showing republican sheep whatever you think you are when your actually showing everyone why the democrats have lost any sense of reality.  

thank you for your service.

You not having a degree (of any kind) is obvious.   You could have saved a lot of typing and just said "I believe internet conspiracies".  The only things silenced were things proven to be false OR, and this is an important addition,  things not yet proven to be true.  Yes the medical community in conjuction with our govt got some things wrong.  What did you expect?  This was unprecedented.   Ivermectin I referenced because there are still people advocating for it despite peer reviewed studies showing it has no impact on covid.  I'd bet this is the type of bs you're referring to.

You keep mentioning Trump, I haven't been.  You ok?  Bill too for that matter, you keep bringing him up.  Seem a but obsessed if I'm keeping it real.  Maybe you're getting a mild case of internet brain.  Take a break why dontcha. 

45 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

You not having a degree (of any kind) is obvious.   You could have saved a lot of typing and just said "I believe internet conspiracies".  The only things silenced were things proven to be false OR, and this is an important addition,  things not yet proven to be true.  Yes the medical community in conjuction with our govt got some things wrong.  What did you expect?  This was unprecedented.   Ivermectin I referenced because there are still people advocating for it despite peer reviewed studies showing it has no impact on covid.  I'd bet this is the type of bs you're referring to.

You keep mentioning Trump, I haven't been.  You ok?  Bill too for that matter, you keep bringing him up.  Seem a but obsessed if I'm keeping it real.  Maybe you're getting a mild case of internet brain.  Take a break why dontcha. 

i never said that i do not have a degree of any kind bub. i have a bachelors of science. in electrical engineering. want to know how to calculate a 3 phase ground fault? map out a logic system? program a plc or micro controller? wire a rio.  i might be your guy.

but as for virology degree. none. it was common sense that told me if a disease is spreading at the pace it was and swaths of orgies were not happening on continents then it was airborn. it made me agree shutting down asian flight was not xenophobic like idiots declared. it was telling me natural immunity from people who survived was suspiciously ignored as YEARS rolled on. funny how rich powerful people tend to ignore the free solutions. funny how those who demanded you wear masks were repeatedly caught with the cameras off without them. gas station paper masks may have brought you comfort but i have nurses in my family that filled me in quickly with the diff of n95. you can say whatever you want about ivermectin but a noble prize winning drug that saved MILLIONS of lives is not "horse paste". for the people who demanded you inject experimental fluid in your and childrens arm or lose your job and not participate in society to dismiss anyone who wanted to try a inexpensive safe alternative and get mocked was pretty hypocritical to condemn. not notice highly vaxed countries getting re infected at a high rate and still push it stops transmission. dismiss Florida and California statistics for YEARS. on and on. subtle signs lol

so all of the dem bs was blind loyalty to a cult. period. 

i don't care about trump. i guess you immediatly forgot that it was a response to you defending your buddies obsession. which is what it was in reference to. 

since you already forgot the topic of which i was talking ill remind you.

democrats are not in touch with common sense and can barely talk about subjects without deflecting to whatabouts..usually with trump. ill give you credit. you did not deflect to trump. only to how you know i don't have a degree. also how the most powerful gov on the planet with access to the greatest scientists in the world just happen to make repeated whoopsies that just so happen to also to coincide with the centralization of money and power to the top and destroy regular people. you know as opposed to a uneducated idiots like myself using basic common sense ive outlined and is in my post history from years ago.

Edited by Buffarukus

46 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

i never said that i do not have a degree of any kind bub. i have a bachelors of science. in electrical engineering. want to know how to calculate a 3 phase ground fault? map out a logic system? program a plc or micro controller? wire a rio.  i might be your guy.

but as for virology degree. none. it was common sense that told me if a disease is spreading at the pace it was and swaths of orgies were not happening on continents then it was airborn. it made me agree shutting down asian flight was not xenophobic like idiots declared. it was telling me natural immunity from people who survived was suspiciously ignored as YEARS rolled on. funny how rich powerful people tend to ignore the free solutions. funny how those who demanded you wear masks were repeatedly caught with the cameras off without them. gas station paper masks may have brought you comfort but i have nurses in my family that filled me in quickly with the diff of n95. you can say whatever you want about ivermectin but a noble prize winning drug that saved MILLIONS of lives is not "horse paste". for the people who demanded you inject experimental fluid in your and childrens arm or lose your job and not participate in society to dismiss anyone who wanted to try a inexpensive safe alternative and get mocked was pretty hypocritical to condemn. not notice highly vaxed countries getting re infected at a high rate and still push it stops transmission. dismiss Florida and California statistics for YEARS. on and on. subtle signs lol

so all of the dem bs was blind loyalty to a cult. period. 

i don't care about trump. i guess you immediatly forgot that it was a response to you defending your buddies obsession. which is what it was in reference to. 

since you already forgot the topic of which i was talking ill remind you.

democrats are not in touch with common sense and can barely talk about subjects without deflecting to whatabouts..usually with trump. ill give you credit. you did not deflect to trump. only to how you know i don't have a degree. also how the most powerful gov on the planet with access to the greatest scientists in the world just happen to make repeated whoopsies that just so happen to also to coincide with the centralization of money and power to the top and destroy regular people. you know as opposed to a uneducated idiots like myself using basic common sense ive outlined and is in my post history from years ago.

Blind loyalty to a cult or, listening to medical professionals?  Nobody was discounting natural immunity.   It just hadn't been studied yet.  I recall early on that nobody was sure how long antibodies last for.  Know how some people get covid soon after having it?   It's still being studied because of this.  We know a lot more now but not everything. 

The problem was people making hundreds of unfounded statements before studies were completed.   Of course there were repeated issues!  Conservatives were spreading disinformation like it was their full time job!  And again, a pandemic that hadn't occurred like this in 100 years.  If your expectation was perfection you aren't slightly looney as you appear but truly crazy, not to mention you may not understand how science works.  I hated wearing a mask.  But if it helps even the slightest bit ill do it and not be a whiny, weeping biatch.   Last thing because this is boring.   Common sense is most certainly not taking what you think is right over medical professionals.   It is the exact opposite.   News flash.  You do not know more than them.  Neither do I, so I listen to them mostly. 

3 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Blind loyalty to a cult or, listening to medical professionals?  Nobody was discounting natural immunity.   It just hadn't been studied yet.  I recall early on that nobody was sure how long antibodies last for.  Know how some people get covid soon after having it?   It's still being studied because of this.  We know a lot more now but not everything. 

The problem was people making hundreds of unfounded statements before studies were completed.   Of course there were repeated issues!  Conservatives were spreading disinformation like it was their full time job!  And again, a pandemic that hadn't occurred like this in 100 years.  If your expectation was perfection you aren't slightly looney as you appear but truly crazy, not to mention you may not understand how science works.  I hated wearing a mask.  But if it helps even the slightest bit ill do it and not be a whiny, weeping biatch.   Last thing because this is boring.   Common sense is most certainly not taking what you think is right over medical professionals.   It is the exact opposite.   News flash.  You do not know more than them.  Neither do I, so I listen to them mostly. 

sorry to bore you ill make it quick.

you can only listen to medical professionals that you can HEAR. hence the censorship aspect that you should prob research a bit without jumping to the conclusion it did not happen..dems believe if the mass media machine is not supporting it must be misinformation. do a bit of reading and youll see just how harvard md was dismissed or how a medical professional who INVENTED mrna tech was silenced. doctor malone? ring a bell? why natural immunity was ignored. they touted just how great big pharma immunity was but not natural that had millions of test subjects at hand and day one to evaluate? why after clear data was present powerful people kept lying as they took out competition and monopolized everything under the guise of saftey. do that and you end up exactly where we are. inflation, trillion dollar bailouts and the working class paying the price for it all. as usual. as a bunch of people NOW say "we didnt know" were the same exact people that screamed down and villianized everyone who was trying to tell them exactly what they "didnt know" like it "was their full time job". then you talk about perfection? what? 

Edited by Buffarukus