The Biden Boom: Biden's Economy Has the Best Growth Record Since 1969

16 hours ago, sherpa said:

Wrong about what?

I never dodge.

Two energy companies reported record earnings having nothing to do with new drilling.

The earnings were because of increased commodity costs on a commodity they produce which this president moron had a hand in the price of that commodity going up, a commodity which he has specifically mentioned he wants gone.

Is this hard?

You are changing the subject. You claimed Biden had an effect on energy prices because of his drilling policy. 

That's bologna. Keep twisting and spinning, it's funny. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

And to think the media didn't come to you to find that out. Imagine that. 

well its a boom right?  the biden BOOM!  i thought a BOOM would be more noticeable.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

You are changing the subject. You claimed Biden had an effect on energy prices because of his drilling policy. 

That's bologna. Keep twisting and spinning, it's funny. 

You are way too far gone to ever entice me to have a discussion with you. 

Simply not worth the effort.

One needs look no further than Biden's first day in office, when combined with a modicum of knowledge of the energy markets to see where this administration has steered things.

He had a huge bit of bad luck when the Russians did what they did, but there isn't a rational soul that believes his posture on fossil fuel has been non impactful.

His desperate, and failed,  cries to the Saudis and the touchy feely with Venezuela were a tacit expression of his failure. 

" Of course, one reason why the capital availability is extremely limited is because of the fear that President Biden and administration officials like Energy Sec. Jennifer Granholm, Treasury Sec. Janet Yellen and Transportation Sec. Pete Buttigieg have created with their constant statements that their goal is to get rid of the industry entirely over the next decade.

Never mind that this is a physical and economic impossibility, the reality that that is the overarching goal of the current leadership at the federal level has the inevitable impact of destroying investors’ willingness to commit billions of dollars to long-term energy infrastructure projects, or aggressive drilling programs designed to rapidly increase domestic production."

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidblackmon/2022/09/20/bidens-kind-of-insane-energy-policies-have-created-an-entirely-rational-investor-response/?sh=45e5994d174d

• Thank you (+1) 2

4 hours ago, sherpa said:

You are way too far gone to ever entice me to have a discussion with you. 

Simply not worth the effort.

One needs look no further than Biden's first day in office, when combined with a modicum of knowledge of the energy markets to see where this administration has steered things.

He had a huge bit of bad luck when the Russians did what they did, but there isn't a rational soul that believes his posture on fossil fuel has been non impactful.

His desperate, and failed,  cries to the Saudis and the touchy feely with Venezuela were a tacit expression of his failure. 

" Of course, one reason why the capital availability is extremely limited is because of the fear that President Biden and administration officials like Energy Sec. Jennifer Granholm, Treasury Sec. Janet Yellen and Transportation Sec. Pete Buttigieg have created with their constant statements that their goal is to get rid of the industry entirely over the next decade.

Never mind that this is a physical and economic impossibility, the reality that that is the overarching goal of the current leadership at the federal level has the inevitable impact of destroying investors’ willingness to commit billions of dollars to long-term energy infrastructure projects, or aggressive drilling programs designed to rapidly increase domestic production."

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidblackmon/2022/09/20/bidens-kind-of-insane-energy-policies-have-created-an-entirely-rational-investor-response/?sh=45e5994d174d

But big oil could invest heavily in alternative energy source development.  Their advertisements tell us that they are but their balance sheets say no.

2 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

But big oil could invest heavily in alternative energy source development.  Their advertisements tell us that they are but their balance sheets say no.

Of course they could, and they do.

My daughter is part of the management team of just such a company that was purchased be a very large oil company.

They could also invest in any number of other things.

Fortunately, they are publicly traded corporations that have to answer to shareholders, and they are very good at what they do, so they do it.

• Like (+1) 1

I knew someone was going to do this and the OP is just the loon to do it. Yes, quite the boom, it would have been 1000x larger if he just stayed in his basement after the election and didn't do a thing, spending on his boondogle omnibus BS. Inflation wouldn't have been a thing, but here we are. 

• Agree 2

11 hours ago, HamSandwhich said:

I knew someone was going to do this and the OP is just the loon to do it. Yes, quite the boom, it would have been 1000x larger if he just stayed in his basement after the election and didn't do a thing, spending on his boondogle omnibus BS. Inflation wouldn't have been a thing, but here we are. 

Actually it really can't get much better. Best unemployment in 50 years!!! 

That Biden is a good one! 

On 2/3/2023 at 8:04 AM, BillStime said:

Well when you factor in that when Biden took office after thousands of businesses shut down & the millions of people that were unemployed due to the covid shut down & then the added businesses that closed after words & those employees becoming unemployed .

Fast forward 2 yrs when in need of positives to a failing presidency come about !

Let's not forget about those that have decided to stay home and not go back to work that won't be filing for unemployment, add to that the new business opening because of people realizing that covid wasn't exactly as it was made out to be then the businesses that are reopening that can now sustain themselves again .

In steps those looking to give the POTUS a boost after all of his failures over the first 2 yrs & Joe is now looking to be a good pres. All the while you and others slam the previous POTUS & you motivation is to actually cover up the inadequacies of a incompetent president .

Of course this is all theory & or speculation which anyone can look back & make their own determination as to my reply but i'm just taking a page out of you play book .

So we can either read those postings you put up or use common sense to see exactly why this has or is happening to make a determination why it is what it is .

Edited by T master

22 minutes ago, T master said:

Well when you factor in that when Biden took office after thousands of businesses shut down & the millions of people that were unemployed due to the covid shut down & then the added businesses that closed after words & those employees becoming unemployed .

Fast forward 2 yrs when in need of positives to a failing presidency come about !

Let's not forget about those that have decided to stay home and not go back to work that won't be filing for unemployment, add to that the new business opening because of people realizing that covid wasn't exactly as it was made out to be then the businesses that are reopening that can now sustain themselves again .

In steps those looking to give the POTUS a boost after all of his failures over the first 2 yrs & Joe is now looking to be a good pres. All the while you and others slam the previous POTUS & you motivation is to actually cover up the inadequacies of a incompetent president .

Of course this is all theory & or speculation which anyone can look back & make their own determination as to my reply but i'm just taking a page out of you play book .

So we can either read those postings you put up or use common sense to see exactly why this has or is happening to make a determination why it is what it is .

Failures? Biden got more done in two years than Trump did in four.

Everything was just two weeks away with Trump. 

Keep making excuses 

35 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Failures? Biden got more done in two years than Trump did in four.

Everything was just two weeks away with Trump. 

Keep making excuses 

I'm just pointing out facts to why the economy looks better coming from where it was to where it is & who is looking to benefit from it !

As i have said in prior posts -  in the economy prior to Biden taking office i made more money than i have ever made in my life yet there are those like you that said it was bad because as we have all realized that's just what you do !!!

And even though i can & have admitted in past posts that my vote was for the lessor of 2 evils. I didn't agree with a lot of ways & different things that Trump did & never was behind him 100% yet you have & will follow Joe off the edge of the cliff & will NEVER admit any short comings believing the fool that is now the POTUS as one of the best .

And like you have with this post pump Joe up every chance you get with only 1 top motivation in mind & that is to dis anything & everything Trump !! 

How much do you get paid for this ???? Free food stamps, Health care, maybe gov't housing ... I know its the Obama phone to go along with your "Free internet" that's it isn't it ??

And Biden has screwed up more in 2 years than the previous did !! 

Edited by T master

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Sour grapes 

Not really, I root for any President to do well regardless of party, it is in Americas interest for the country to do well. He has failed miserably. I wish he had done better and made the country proud, instead he followed in Obamas shoes with steroids. No one thinks they’re better off than 2 years ago. He and his followers (you), are tone deaf to the American people. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1