Compare Josh Allen to Tom Brady

GreggTX

On 2/3/2023 at 6:21 AM, GreggTX said:

My comparison is pretty straightforward. Josh is less consistent, but more spectacular.

How would you compare the two?

Sorry I skipped 5 pages, but my first thought was that Josh would have stole his woman.....

On 2/3/2023 at 6:42 AM, Doc Brown said:

Brady - more accurate, better pre snap and post snap when it comes to reading defenses, faster processor, less mistake prone.

Allen - more mobile, stronger arm, better off script, stresses a defense more with his legs

Intangible wise they're similar.  Hard worker, ultra competitive, excellent leadership qualities.  Teammates will go to war for them.

Brady took singles and what defense gave him Josh goes for home runs

On 2/3/2023 at 6:29 AM, Limeaid said:

Allen has never been suspended for cheating and Teflon™ Tom has been and should have been more often.

Zebras have never made up a rule to help Allen and Zebras have for Teflon™ Tom.

Allen has never had a slumber party for his 80+ fans and Teflon™ Tom has.

Allen never broke up with his pregnant girlfriend and Teflon™ Tom has.

Allen has never faked retirement and Teflon™ Tom has.

Allen never forced head coach to be moved upstairs and Teflon™ Tom has.

I can continue for pages or just add one to thread every day.

I’ll agree with all of the negatives and now that he retired from the Bucs and probably for real this time, but the flip side to the narcissist is he has 6 rings.  He is the GOAT, but can’t move around to save his life.  Allen as has been described is the new version of of the modern cyborg athlete who is accurate, but pushes it sometimes.

Ill still take Allen any day of the week, and we are so incredibly lucky we’ll get

to enjoy him for the next 12-13 years. 

On 2/3/2023 at 10:39 PM, Dr.Sack said:

Josh Allen age 26 = Tom Brady age 26. 

Tom Brady won his 2nd Super Bowl at 26.   It’s great that we have Josh but he is behind in terms of accomplishments.

11 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

I’ll agree with all of the negatives and now that he retired from the Bucs and probably for real this time, but the flip side to the narcissist is he has 6 rings.  He is the GOAT, but can’t move around to save his life.  Allen as has been described is the new version of of the modern cyborg athlete who is accurate, but pushes it sometimes.

Ill still take Allen any day of the week, and we are so incredibly lucky we’ll get

to enjoy him for the next 12-13 years. 

6 rings with the Pats and 1 ring with the Bucs

On 2/4/2023 at 2:20 PM, LOVEMESOMEBILLS said:

Statistically one is better than the other in the postseason.....and it ain't Brady. 

Which proves stats don’t tell the hole story. Interesting fact Manning came into Gillette after having 2 perfect games and lost.. what’s my point? Stats mean nothing in the end..

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.