Compare Josh Allen to Tom Brady

GreggTX

Allen has never been suspended for cheating and Teflon™ Tom has been and should have been more often.

Zebras have never made up a rule to help Allen and Zebras have for Teflon™ Tom.

Allen has never had a slumber party for his 80+ fans and Teflon™ Tom has.

Allen never broke up with his pregnant girlfriend and Teflon™ Tom has.

Allen has never faked retirement and Teflon™ Tom has.

Allen never forced head coach to be moved upstairs and Teflon™ Tom has.

I can continue for pages or just add one to thread every day.

Edited by Limeaid
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

At this point no comparison. Brady just my be the best of all time.

Just now, Limeaid said:

Allen has never been suspended for cheating and Teflon™ Tom has been and should have been more often.

Allen never divorced his pregnant wife and Teflon™ Tom has.

We're talking football I assume? Geesh.

Brady - more accurate, better pre snap and post snap when it comes to reading defenses, faster processor, less mistake prone.

Allen - more mobile, stronger arm, better off script, stresses a defense more with his legs

Intangible wise they're similar.  Hard worker, ultra competitive, excellent leadership qualities.  Teammates will go to war for them.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

43 minutes ago, Radar said:

At this point no comparison. Brady just my be the best of all time.

We're talking football I assume? Geesh.

I am assuming cheating at football does not count T*m PR person?

36 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Brady has way more cosmetic surgery

That was on my @Radar for later! 

T*m has botched surgery like Michael Jackson.

38 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Wow! Brady never divorced a pregnant woman. Only divorce he has is from Giselle who definitely  wasn’t pregnant. he broke up with a woman BEFORE she told him she was pregnant, and no not the same thing. 

80 for Brady is a movie and not real life. Lol

made up what rule? I know the league created a rule after Brady tore his ACL when they hit him at the knees.. but the REFS never made up a rule, that’s just not true.

very hard to compare Allen to Brady, 2 vastly different styles of playing the QB position. I’d say his style would be closer to Big Ben. That so both Big men very hard to bring down with a strong arm. 

4 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

I am assuming cheating at football does not count T*m PR person?

That was on my @Radar for later! 

T*m has botched surgery like Michael Jackson.

The league never proved he cheated. Not going into the silly deflated football garbage again. The only reason they won ON APPEAL in court was because the CBA allows the commish to suspend a player for any reason he wants.. 

botched surgery like Michael? You sound more and more like a butt hurt fan of a team he owned. 

• Awesome! (+1) 2

43 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Brady - more accurate, better pre snap and post snap when it comes to reading defenses, faster processor, less mistake prone.

Allen - more mobile, stronger arm, better off script, stresses a defense more with his legs

Intangible wise they're similar.  Hard worker, ultra competitive, excellent leadership qualities.  Teammates will go to war for them.

This will probably be the most intelligent comment in this thread.

• Like (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Wow! Brady never divorced a pregnant woman. Only divorce he has is from Giselle who definitely  wasn’t pregnant. he broke up with a woman BEFORE she told him she was pregnant, and no not the same thing. 

made up what rule? I know the league created a rule after Brady tore his ACL when they hit him at the knees.. but the REFS never made up a rule, that’s just not true.

very hard to compare Allen to Brady, 2 vastly different styles of playing the QB position. I’d say his style would be closer to Big Ben. That so both Big men very hard to bring down with a strong arm. 

The league never proved he cheated. Not going into the silly deflated football garbage again. The only reason they won ON APPEAL in court was because the CBA allows the commish to suspend a player for any reason he wants.. 

botched surgery like Michael? You sound more and more like a butt hurt fan of a team he owned. 

Tom Brady is a system qb and was hugely overrated.

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Dislike 1

Brady is John Dutton.

Josh Allen is Kayce Dutton.  

Brady is playing the long game, for Legacy.

Allen is playing like this chance may never come again. 

Brady has always played like he’s been here before.

Allen plays like it’s his first time. 

I love Josh Allen, with all my heart and soul. But Tom Brady made love to me aggressively until I loved him. 

One is the GOAT. The other is Josh Allen. I love that Allen is the QB of the Bills, but he hasn't won **** yet. Granted Brady had the GOAT HC and Allen has Mr. Claps a lot as well as a DC whose defensive style is 1980's defense. Explains why Allen hasn't won ****. Plus, a GM who puts no value on building an OL.

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

I think you mumbled there, probably because Tom nuts were half way down your throat.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, Limeaid said:

what page is "Allen had never touched me there, Teflon Tom has" on..?

• Haha (+1) 1

Tom Brady is a piece of *****

Josh Allen is a big goober.

Tom's arrogance and poor sportsmanship in defeat is tragic. if you can win with the style and showmanship like he shows going over the top then you must accept the defeat as the same. i don't give a rats ass if you want to defend him saying he takes winning that serious. ***** 5 year olds have better sportsmanship

his temper tantrums and antics when he can't get his way are dreadfull.

the fact that he left a pregnant woman (i don't buy it was pre pregnancy) for a horsefaced bunchen is abhorable.

the guy has the depth of character that reaches about 1". he does not have anything more to his life than his money and football and it shows. 

i actually pity the bastard.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.