Chinese spy balloon over Montana?

7 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

https://www.google.com/search?q=hyperbole&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari

Seems like you might be a touch simple so thought I would help out. You’re welcome. 

Oh, she was just kidding? Riiiight...

FAKE NEWS!!! Am I doing it right? What about this guy? 🤡

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Which lends credence to the idea that those alleged other balloons under Trump that no one saw likely were testing the US as well and left quickly when they realized it wasn't going to be tolerated.

Clown show out in full force. Whatever makes you feel better I guess.

12 minutes ago, Gene Frenkle said:

Oh, she was just kidding? Riiiight...

FAKE NEWS!!! Am I doing it right? What about this guy? 🤡

Clown show out in full force. Whatever makes you feel better I guess.

As mentioned previously, you seem a touch simple and I am here to help. On occasion people, not just on Twitter and message boards but in real life, tend to exaggerate things for effect, be it dramatic or comic. Not every tweet and post is meant to be viewed literally. Perhaps if you view some of these things through the educational lens I have provided here, you will live a life less triggered. Godspeed. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

As mentioned previously, you seem a touch simple and I am here to help. On occasion people, not just on Twitter and message boards but in real life, tend to exaggerate things for effect, be it dramatic or comic. Not every tweet and post is meant to be viewed literally. Perhaps if you view some of these things through the educational lens I have provided here, you will live a life less triggered. Godspeed. 

It's the guns circlejerk, nothing more

• Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, sherpa said:

Just a little trivia.

The F-22's used the call sign "Frank," in tribute to Frank Luke, who was a US pilot who shot down 14 German balloons during WW1, and for whom Luke Air Force Base outside Phoenix is named.

Which was a big deal then, because captive balloons carried observers with telegraphs. Telegraphs hooked to batteries of German artillery. Frank Luke was doing the lord's work for the doughboys. 

• Like (+1) 1

The Termites Are In The Woodwork.

As it is, the government and corporate media are dropping like a hot potato any mention that the balloon we did finally shoot down may have spent three days loitering over Malmstrom AFB, which happens to house the majority of our Minuteman missiles.

Among other things. Look at all the bases and such along the flight path of the balloon. Want to place a bet that if the data is not already being shared with Moscow, it soon will be?

And let’s not forget that the balloon(s) were allegedly not picked up before they were over the Aleutian Islands. If that is true, that would indicate that multiple systems failed in their job. No one, not two, but multiple systems.

Also, note that neither was shot down right then either over ocean or in a remote area, despite the violation of American airspace and international law. Instead, they were allowed to continue on and complete their mission.

Dereliction of Duty is the politest term I can use for what has happened.

https://www.laughingwolf.net/2023/02/06/the-termites-are-in-the-woodwork/

Read the whole thing.

• Thank you (+1) 2

Rebekah Koffler, a former Defense Intelligence Agency officer specializing in foreign aerospace, said there is a “high probability that the Chinese government exfiltrated sensitive US data” through its spy balloon.

“This brazen intelligence operation mounted by Beijing, targeting the US homeland, almost certainly enabled the Chinese military to glean critical insights into the Biden Administration’s policy and posture towards China, and President Biden’s ‘red lines,’ when it comes to foreign aerospace assets, breaching of US sovereign airspace,” Koffler told Fox News Digital. “These insights are very useful for China in developing deterrence strategies for dissuading the United States from intervening in China’s future aggressive operations against Taiwan.”

The Pentagon said it waited to destroy the Chinese balloon over concerns the debris could harm civilians and destroy property. Weichert said there may be more at play, as Secretary of State Anthony Blinken was set to visit China on an official trip this week before it was suspended after media backlash over the balloon, leading to a public debacle that “made us look weak.”

“This was a political decision — they didn’t want to upset China before the event,” Weichert told Fox News Digital. “Biden is willing to sell out our national security to get a piece of paper with China on global warming.”

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2023/02/06/ted-cruz-sweeps-the-leg-on-buttigiegs-response-to-china-getting-intel-from-balloon-n699263

• Like (+1) 1