Chinese spy balloon over Montana?

21 minutes ago, B-Man said:

So nobody’s buying the part about “responding effectively to the PRC”?

\

Ah yes, a bunch of random far right wing Twitter trolls that definitely aren’t foreign boys is TOTALLY representative of the country! 

Are you always this obtuse, or is today special?

20 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

I did not have “it’s fine if our adversaries want to send spy balloons across America” on my “progressive” bingo card. Wow. 

Trump this/maga that, yada,yada,yada

Just when you think they can't make bigger hypocrites of themselves...

1 hour ago, Roundybout said:

I don’t know, but a little red book just showed up on my doorstep 

I feel like someone should get the adults in the room, roll up their sleeves, and do the hard work of diplomacy to offer China a reasonable compromise.  All they did was violate our sovereignty without provocation. We shouldn't have to see violence like this day after day. 

1 hour ago, Coffeesforclosers said:

I feel like someone should get the adults in the room, roll up their sleeves, and do the hard work of diplomacy to offer China a reasonable compromise.  All they did was violate our sovereignty without provocation. We shouldn't have to see violence like this day after day. 

Russia!!!!!!

2 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

Who gains more benefit from the intel side?  If China decides to take another stab at the balloon run, maybe multiple balloons, what should the US do? Shoot them down as you suggest? Why then, but not now? 

Yep. If they did it again it should be considered an act of war and shooting them down would be the correct response.

2 hours ago, Roundybout said:

Ah yes, a bunch of random far right wing Twitter trolls that definitely aren’t foreign boys is TOTALLY representative of the country! 

Are you always this obtuse, or is today special?

He is the LeBron James, or Jordan if you prefer, of spam posting BS.  

• Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 1