Chinese spy balloon over Montana?

Just now, BillsFanNC said:

And this bolsters your argument of how the entire world wasn't watching us be embarrassed by the CCP how exactly?

:lol:

Oh no, a BALLOON floated over our country and was subsequently neutralized. The horror, the horror! 

I bet Trump would have vaporized it with his telepathic mind powers before deadlifting 750 pounds and running an iron man 

Just now, Roundybout said:

Oh no, a BALLOON floated over our country and was subsequently neutralized. The horror, the horror! 

I bet Trump would have vaporized it with his telepathic mind powers before deadlifting 750 pounds and running an iron man 

ahh and there it is.  Deflection. And Trump.  Never change leftists.

That's enough time in the sandbox with you midwits for today.

Carry on.

2 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Why neutralize it?

Just now, BillsFanNC said:

ahh and there it is.  Deflection. And Trump.  Never change leftists.

That's enough time in the sandbox with you midwits for today.

Carry on.

It’s not deflecting, it’s the exact same stance I’ve had all along. It’s a nothingburger that Trumpers are going to circlejerk over until the next shiny object gets dangled in front of their eyes. 

Just now, Doc said:

A spy balloon from a hostile foreign nation flies over America and gets shot down and lefties claim it's no big deal.  Yeah, it's not a cult...

We’ve tracked it for days. Not a threat. 

Just now, JDHillFan said:

Why neutralize it?

Good opportunity to analyze it further and see what Beijing has been up to. See if their tech is past 1994 yet. 

4 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

To analysis it and see how far behind us China is with the technology. 

...of the balloon material?  Because the "technology" would be vaporized once it hit earth, it anything survived the initial shooting down.

Edited by Doc

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

...of the balloon material?  Because the "technology" would be vaporized once it hit earth, it anything survived the initial shooting down.

Balloons don’t just plummet, the gas gets released fairly slowly. Bet there’s something left to look at.

6 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

To analysis it and see how far behind us China is with the technology. 

I hereby award you another TIBERIUS for this gem. Kudos!

Balloons don’t just plummet, the gas gets released fairly slowly. Bet there’s something left to look at.

Yeah, the F16’s or whatever jet was used probably just pricked it with a pin. Good thinking!!

2 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Pretty sad ending to this episode though.

Winnie-the-Pooh-Tigger-and-Piglet-cartoo

So Xi was in the balloon?

Bet it plummeted and there's nothing left of the hardware.

26 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

If I had to sum things up, I'd say China came off looking stupid in all of this, they sent a giant camera attached to a balloon to spy on us, what are they a ***** cartoon? Seems like we knew about it, because how could we not, weren't worried about it seeing anything, I mean how hard is it to hide anything we want before the big slow ***** balloon gets overhead. We probably learned more by seeing where they were looking than they did actually doing it. More than that China doesn't exactly look great getting their hand caught in the cookie jar.

I have no idea whether this is a big deal, a little deal or somewhere in the middle, but it’s a good idea to remember that in September, 2001, the humble box cutter helped to change the world.  

What I do know is we’ll never know the full story here. 

1 minute ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I have no idea whether this is a big deal, a little deal or somewhere in the middle, but it’s a good idea to remember that in September, 2001, the humble box cutter helped to change the world.  

What I do know is we’ll never know the full story here. 

Oh, it's a big deal.  The Admin has admitted it believes it was a spy balloon and as a result shot it down.  Again that it got as far as it did is the biggest issue and points to extreme incompetence.