Chinese spy balloon over Montana?

Just now, BillsFanNC said:

The most powerful nation on earth just allowed an adversarial CCP to fly an acknowledged spy craft over its sovereign territory for days, unimpeded.

While the whole planet watched.

But the spying is redundant you idiots! Why do you care?

:doh:

“The whole planet watched” oh my god, be more dramatic why don’t you! 

The world does not revolve around us. 

Just now, JDHillFan said:

Here’s the next question - if nobody cared about the big bad maga/CCP balloon, why shoot it down at all?

You enjoyed it, right? Well so did everyone! 

Boom boom the bad balloon! 

Lighten up and enjoy! 

You ain't getting no political lift out of this. America still thinks the GOP sucks 

1 minute ago, JDHillFan said:

Here’s the next question - if nobody cared about the big bad maga/CCP balloon, why shoot it down at all?

D'oh!  Great question. 

They'd only care if it were a Russian balloon...

Just now, Tiberius said:

You enjoyed it, right? Well so did everyone! 

Boom boom the bad balloon! 

Lighten up and enjoy! 

You ain't getting no political lift out of this. America still thinks the GOP sucks 

Why do you support the murderous Xi? Do you hate America? You should move to China. 

Does any of this sound familiar to you? 

Just now, aristocrat said:

So now this satellite is polluting the ocean? Damn democrats and their anti environmental *****. Get them out of office 

I heard Biden specifically told them to make the balloon land on an endangered whale breeding ground 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, JDHillFan said:

Why do you support the murderous Xi? Do you hate America? You should move to China. 

Does any of this sound familiar to you? 

I support the defence of a free and independent Taiwan. That sound familiar to you? 

Keep trying

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

What more can America want!!! Biden 2024!!! 🤣

6 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Looks like we can chalk up roundy, li’l billsy, and Tibs as those that have no issues with letting China do whatever they want because they already have satellites after all. Reminds me of the people excited to greet the invaders on top of the LA skyscraper in the movie Independence Day. 

One question for the CCP balloon enthusiasts - does America look weaker or stronger after this episode? If at all possible please answer that question before invoking Trump. 

If I had to sum things up, I'd say China came off looking stupid in all of this, they sent a giant camera attached to a balloon to spy on us, what are they a ***** cartoon? Seems like we knew about it, because how could we not, weren't worried about it seeing anything, I mean how hard is it to hide anything we want before the big slow ***** balloon gets overhead. We probably learned more by seeing where they were looking than they did actually doing it. More than that China doesn't exactly look great getting their hand caught in the cookie jar.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, BillsFanNC said:

Uh huh. You trying to corner the market on PPP stupidity today?

Three countries and the Arab world hardly constitute “the whole world”! 

Thought I would save roundy the typing while he formulates his answer to “why shoot it down at all?”

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Might be hard. I'm kinda sad it's gone...

You hate America.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Uh huh. You trying to corner the market on PPP stupidity today?

Congrats, you found some news stories. I’m sure it was top billing on every single network from here to Jabip. 

Get a frigging grip.