Chinese spy balloon over Montana?

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Garbage post from a garbage poster 

They’re programmed to be this way, just gotta roll with it. 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

I heard they sent the balloon because Pelosi went to Taiwan once 

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

RIP big bad scary ballon. 

Now the cult can transition back to taxing electric stoves, sugarcoating history, and erasing LGTBQ.

Chris Rufo missed his attention.

Are you kidding? You gotta figure the Q-bags will be making conspiracy theories for years over this. I mean balloons can carry fraudulent ballots, right? Th 2024 election is already being stolen from Trump! 

• Haha (+1) 2

Looks like we can chalk up roundy, li’l billsy, and Tibs as those that have no issues with letting China do whatever they want because they already have satellites after all. Reminds me of the people excited to greet the invaders on top of the LA skyscraper in the movie Independence Day. 

One question for the CCP balloon enthusiasts - does America look weaker or stronger after this episode? If at all possible please answer that question before invoking Trump. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Looks like we can chalk up roundy, li’l billsy, and Tibs as those that have no issues with letting China do whatever they want because they already have satellites after all. Reminds me of the people excited to greet the invaders on top of the LA skyscraper in the movie Independence Day. 

One question for the CCP balloon enthusiasts - does America look weaker or stronger after this episode? If at all possible please answer that question before invoking Trump. 

Softer than Charmin.  

2 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Ooo Oooo! I know! It makes us look neither weaker or stronger

3 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Don't bother.  They've been told it's no big deal.