Chinese spy balloon over Montana?

46 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Ah yes! The hated free press! 

Well, if it’s in the free press at least we can be confident it’s accurate and fair.

https://www.cjr.org/special_report/trumped-up-press-versus-president-ed-note.php/

With a few exceptions here and there of course.

CJR probably hates America, cheers for Putin, and should move to Russia. 

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

If it walks like a duck 

You legit brought this on to yourself - and in doing so exposed yourself.

Brought what on?  You do this to everyone that questions or differs from your rather limited thought patterns.  I am contemplating writing a bot to reply to you.  It would only need about 3 lines of code.

6 minutes ago, rm -rf /* said:

Brought what on?  You do this to everyone that questions or differs from your rather limited thought patterns.  I am contemplating writing a bot to reply to you.  It would only need about 3 lines of code.

Go look at your history sunshine - you started this little game - and know you well enough that you don’t have the capacity to stop. 

9 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Go look at your history sunshine - you started this little game - and know you well enough that you don’t have the capacity to stop. 

Started what?  You are doing what you always do.  I am just not going away.  You like to bully, demean, get people to go away ignore you.  You like an echo chamber.  Carry on.

10 minutes ago, rm -rf /* said:

Started what?  You are doing what you always do.  I am just not going away.  You like to bully, demean, get people to go away ignore you.  You like an echo chamber.  Carry on.

LMAO - you project so hard bro - you are the one doing all of the attacking simply because I asked this “new comer”…

3 hours ago, rm -rf /* said:

Anyone who has been reading my posts has an excellent idea of who I am by now. 

…who you are.

You seem so triggered by it, too - just like you were when you were @frat-train.

Go back to your safe place 

11 minutes ago, BillStime said:

LMAO - you project so hard bro - you are the one doing all of the attacking simply because I asked this “new comer”…

…who you are.

You seem so triggered by it, too - just like you were when you were @frat-train.

Go back to your safe place 

My safe place is right here, watching you make an a55 of yourself for all to see.

You are legit bro... Lolz

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Cute - you’re the one in mid meltdown - keep up the good work

And you fancy yourself Miss Cleo too?  Damn bro.  You must really be delusional, this is the best entertainment I have had in years.   In fact, I am going to send your parents a bill for babysitting you today 

Great leaders would have shot this thing out of the sky before anyone knew of its existence let alone get over the entire country.  

Biden waited till it was discovered, took 2 days of media coverage, got permission from Xi, then shoots it down when gets over the Atlantic 

What a great job everyone!  

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

Great leaders would have shot this thing out of the sky before anyone knew of its existence let alone get over the entire country.  

Biden waited till it was discovered, took 2 days of media coverage, got permission from Xi, then shoots it down when gets over the Atlantic 

Yep, let it get all the data it needs, fly over multiple strategic areas.  Upload it to a sat, then you shoot it down.  It's ridiculous.

We were never supposed to know.

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, rm -rf /* said:

And you fancy yourself Miss Cleo too?  Damn bro.  You must really be delusional, this is the best entertainment I have had in years.   In fact, I am going to send your parents a bill for babysitting you today 

Melting

12 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

I love how the right wing is so angry about this. Then again, that’s their status quo. 

Trump would have shot it down with his telepathic abilities, of course. 

1 minute ago, Doc said:

Joke's protecting his puppet masters.  The balloon should never have entered US airspace, much less made it this far.

So angry! I love it. 

Just now, Roundybout said:

Literally no one cares about a stupid balloon. There’s nothing it could gather that a spy satellite couldn’t. 

And if the US had sent a balloon like this over Russia or China, they would have let it go, right?