Chinese spy balloon over Montana?

BY ASSOCIATED PRESS WASHINGTON
PUBLISHED 12:42 PM ET FEB. 04, 2023

WASHINGTON (AP) — AP sources: Biden administration considering plan to down Chinese surveillance balloon over Atlantic, recover remnants.

42 minutes ago, rm -rf /* said:

Thanks for doubling down on ignorance. 

It is truly remarkable that someone with such an extraordinary history here is so triggered by my “Memes and Tweets.  Other people's creations” and your simps cheer you on.  Isn’t it ironic?

Someone has a lot of pent up anger, eh?

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d74b98c795591460ad2f

#winning 

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Steve O said:

I'm just wondering why they went through the expense of sending a balloon. Wouldn't it have been cheaper to send people with cameras through the southern border?

Why didn't Trump and GOP fix that when they had the three branches of government? 

18 minutes ago, BillStime said:

It is truly remarkable that someone with such an extraordinary history here is so triggered by my “Memes and Tweets.  Other people's creations” and your simps cheer you on.  Isn’t it ironic?

Someone has a lot of pent up anger, eh?

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d74b98c795591460ad2f

#winning 

Pigeon sh*t again. 

1 hour ago, JDHillFan said:

How long until a media outlet declares doing nothing to be a show of strength by our good American president?

how long till we find out it was built with US tax dollars in a "joint scientific venture".

with our chinese allies we will identify this countries domestic terrorist and end the tyranny of freedom.

Edited by Buffarukus

43 minutes ago, Steve O said:

I'm just wondering why they went through the expense of sending a balloon. Wouldn't it have been cheaper to send people with cameras through the southern border?

They don't need to as they're here already.  The CCP maintains what have been called "secret police stations" around the world designed to keep tabs on expats and citizens abroad that might criticize or oppose the regime.  One such outpost in NYC's Chinatown neighborhood was recently shut down by US authorities.

1 hour ago, JDHillFan said:

How long until a media outlet declares doing nothing to be a show of strength by our good American president?

When it's taken down over the Atlantic and parts recovered.

Biden is the hero.

After a CCP spy balloon was allowed to linger over the continental US for days.

They might as well photoshop a green sky into all those images of the balloon.