Chinese spy balloon over Montana?

14 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

You're funny.  All roads lead to Russia and Trump.  But China is hands off, right?

You say it's hands off China, I don't. 

Would you support the US defending Taiwan from China? 

I do. You don't support our effort to defend Ukraine. That's just truth. 

• Agree 1

35 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Would I support defending Taiwan?  Its a question I can't provide an unconditional yes or no answer to because the nature and implications of such a conflict are unknown.  For example, would you support Taiwan if it meant some loved ones, friends, or family, or perhaps yourself would die as a result of an armed conflict?  Given that, you might not be so enthusiastic.  Everything is relative and conditional in life.      

I support the Ukrainian people and their right to life and freedom.  But we're operating from a different set of assumptions and expectations.  For starters, you see Russian as 100% responsible for the conflict and the US as the white knight riding to the rescue while I assign responsibility on a more equitable level.  If you recall, the State department and CIA manufactured a coup of an elected President in 2014.  I expect many years from now historians will share my assessment. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Would I support defending Taiwan?  Its a question I can't provide an unconditional yes or no answer to because the nature and implications of such a conflict are unknown.  For example, would you support Taiwan if it meant some loved ones, friends, or family, or perhaps yourself would die as a result of an armed conflict?  Given that, you might not be so enthusiastic.  Everything is relative and conditional in life.      

I support the Ukrainian people and their right to life and freedom.  But we're operating from a different set of assumptions and expectations.  For starters, you see Russian as 100% responsible for the conflict and the US as the white knight riding to the rescue while I assign responsibility on a more equitable level.  If you recall, the State department and CIA manufactured a coup of an elected President in 2014.  I expect many years from now historians will share my assessment. 

We need to stop the invasion in America ... let Europe deal with corrupt Ukraine.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

They tracked it since Alaska!?!? And from there to Montana there was no safe place to take it down???

idiots 

Secretary Blinkin is such a softy

1 hour ago, Gene Frenkle said:

Can't we just have MTG to shoot it down with her Jewish space laser?

Aren’t you worried trump is behind this

😂 🐑 

8 hours ago, Tiberius said:

We don’t have a 70 year foreign policy pledge to defend it like Taiwan.