East West Shrine Bowl today 8:30 pm on NFL Network

jkeerie

6 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I think it's also been Senior Bowl week right? How have those practices gone?

I watched one yesterday, but it was kind of disjointed with coach interviews, so I didn't get much.  The Senior Bowl was the first time I really watched Josh Allen, though, and then went back to watch more clips of his time at Wyoming.  I was excited when we drafted him!  

1 hour ago, H2o said:

lackoffaith-disturbing.gif

Thank you for this.  You know, I just wanted to start a thread where we could discuss something positive, but the negativity on this board is so rampant, it's just impossible.  I understand that folks are frustrated that we didn't get past the divisional round again.  There were all kinds of reasons.  We didn't have the best draft.  We can't change that, and there is no guarantee that if we made all the suggested changes on this board, it would mean we get to the promised land any sooner, if at all.  

So...we have the draft to look forward to.  Can we have a discussion on who might the Bills target in this draft that are playing in this game?

• Like (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, wppete said:

Yeah, this is a bit misleading with them trying to pigeon hole off of a single game. Bernard, ok, you can knock that pick. He was mainly just a ST's guy. Elam got much better as the year went along. Benford had some flashes early, while also making some rookie mistakes, but then he gets injured. Shakir, that's on the staff for not using him more. He made some plays, he let some plays get away. Cook was clearly on the up and up as the season went along, this after a rough start. I don't know that anyone was expecting anything out of Spector this year. Araiza had his legal issues and I knew Tenuta was a wasted pick. It's still very possible we snagged at least 4 starters out of that draft. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, LabattBlue said:

I might watch. Unfortunately, from a broadcast analysis, I’m guessing it will be endless ball washing for almost everyone in the game. 

Tell me about it.  I tried watching the little league world series and it was unbearable.  Every kids a winner and they're all going to be famous surgeons or scientists.  Meanwhile these losers can't hit a 50 mph fastball and the announcers are talking about this bed wetter like he just cured cancer.  Gimme a break already!!!

• Haha (+1) 5

8 hours ago, Warcodered said:

I think it's also been Senior Bowl week right? How have those practices gone?

It slipped under my radar, but for anyone interested... some of my favorite footage every year comes from Jim Nagys twitter this week. we get so much exposure to watching games, getting a chance to see 1 v 1 drills at this level, really pops.  22 freaks playing together, its hard to see who stands out, relative to other freaks.

the OL vs DL drills are awesome to watch!

edit ^^^ senior bowl talk

Edited by BillsShredder83

McDermott is Marv Levylike when it comes to playing rookies he just doesn’t trust them. 
So I take how they played Vs the chiefs rookie class with a grain of salt. I will say the Chiefs hit some absolute bombs in the draft Isiah Pechecko, Karlaftis, and Josh Williams are going to be a headache for the next couple years. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.