Dawson Knox’s lost wallet at Pro Bowl in Vegas

UConn James

There's always a Buffalo connection, as Bills' Dawson Knox thankfully learns to retrieve lost wallet

Bills tight end Dawson Knox and his lost wallet were reunited in Las Vegas on Monday night in another example of the uniqueness of Bills Mafia.

For anyone who’s lost their wallet and experienced the slight-to-major panic it can cause, this is a nice little vignette… and shows that social media isn’t all bad.

Edited by UConn James
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

• UConn James changed the title to Dawson Knox’s lost wallet at Pro Bowl in Vegas
33 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

If I found an NFL player's wallet in Vegas I'd give it back to him...the next day. I think you should get to enjoy 1 Hangover type night first on their dime as a finder's feethe hangover GIF

Knowing the the of guy that Knox is he probably made it happen for the person that brought him back his wallet . If it was me & i think that Knox would do the same he probably gave him enough for dinner & a drunk for one evening that should be the least he should do ...

5 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Maybe if it was Gabe, Knox has really gotten better at that. If this was about Saffold I guess we'd be reading about how he just let someone into his room without resistance to take his wallet.

Don’t pick on him! He’s really tired!

i found a wallet once,  laying in street near curb out in front of my house...

checked for I.D. , was one of my neighbors, brought it right over, she didnt even know it was missing

started crying, gave me a hug and said i was her guardian angel

that felt good....lol

• Like (+1) 3

41 minutes ago, papazoid said:

i found a wallet once,  laying in street near curb out in front of my house...

checked for I.D. , was one of my neighbors, brought it right over, she didnt even know it was missing

started crying, gave me a hug and said i was her guardian angel

that felt good....lol

The hug or the encouraging words? :lol:

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, UConn James said:

There's always a Buffalo connection, as Bills' Dawson Knox thankfully learns to retrieve lost wallet

For anyone who’s lost their wallet and experienced the slight-to-major panic it can cause, this is a nice little vignette… and shows that social media isn’t all bad.

Ohh it's bad no doubt. Good thing a nice person found it. 

5 hours ago, Billznut said:

I lost my wallet at age 17, which was 38 years ago, and it still pisses me off to this day still. And I’m still incredulous how I ever lost it. It has never happened again. 

I found it! I used the money to bet on Cincy to beat Buffalo in the Conference Championship, then doubled my earnings betting on the 49ers to win the Bowl.
Sorry, you can’t reach me. My number is unlisted and I’m currently sailing the Mediterranean …

Thanks!

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.