A Two Bills Drive Conspiracy Theory of Ulterior Motives !

T master

I have been coming to Two Bills Drive for about 13 (had to look to see how long much longer than i first thought) or so years now & i started specifically on the side of the stadium wall to talk about the Bills & the team with what we all do as fans but since then i have found out somethings about some of the people that are here . 

I am one that loves a conspiracy theory & there are a few from history that i love to get involved in because i believe there are a lot more to the stories that we don't know & never will which brings me to my Two Bills Drive conspiracy theory . 

There are a few posters here (which i will leave them name less) that in all of my time here i have never 1 time saw them post anywhere but here on the political side of the stadium wall & my theory is that they are here just to P**S off some others here & could even be being paid to push certain narratives & recruit others .

When your focus is on 1 area other than anything to do with the team & we can see that there is no fan input as far as the Bills or other teams go one would think as i do that these folks have other intentions of why they are here . I come over here & have gotten use to it but my main focus is talking about the Bills team on the other wall i usually only come here after i get a reply .

So i wonder if there are any others that would join in on this conspiracy theory that there is a undercover movement here on Two Bills Drive by a few that have alternative motives for being here ? 😎

Edited by T master
  • Like (+1) 4

I have definitely noticed the same thing and was going to ask what others thought. How does one end up posting on a Buffalo Bills Message Board and yet NEVER comment on the football side? Not even a sarcastic comment? Not a childish meme? Nothing?

My funny experience just today, was that I started a thread (which I almost never do), and posted it on the Political Side of the Board. It's only relation to politics was that it mentioned a Trump staffer on national television (who I figured nobody on the football side would know), and yet the moderators pushed it over to the football side.  The results were both good and bad.

• Like (+1) 3

I have made this observation as well. 

That's not to say that these posters have never commented on the football board, just that I haven't personally noticed it.

I'm sure a mod would have the tools to quickly determine forum specific post tallies of individual posters.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Like (+1) 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/1/2023 at 5:49 PM, T master said:

I have been coming to Two Bills Drive for about 5 or so years now & i started specifically on the side of the stadium wall to talk about the Bills & the team with what we all do as fans but since then i have found out somethings about some of the people that are here . 

I am one that loves a conspiracy theory & there are a few from history that i love to get involved in because i believe there are a lot more to the stories that we don't know & never will which brings me to my Two Bills Drive conspiracy theory . 

There are a few posters here (which i will leave them name less) that in all of my time here i have never 1 time saw them post anywhere but here on the political side of the stadium wall & my theory is that they are here just to P**S off some others here & could even be being paid to push certain narratives & recruit others .

When your focus is on 1 area other than anything to do with the team & we can see that there is no fan input as far as the Bills or other teams go one would think as i do that these folks have other intentions of why they are here . I come over here & have gotten use to it but my main focus is talking about the Bills team on the other wall i usually only come here after i get a reply .

So i wonder if there are any others that would join in on this conspiracy theory that there is a undercover movement here on Two Bills Drive by a few that have alternative motives for being here ? 😎

I am revisiting this post because those that I have implicated in this post have some 37 posts on the first 2 pages of the political side & not 1 response on the football side . 🤔 I have found others here that do post on the football side but there are those that never do .

Could they be getting paid to just post here (i think maybe) & stir up controversy & try to get their liberal agenda points across i for one think that this conspiracy theory is showing it self to be more true as time goes on . 

37 out of 80 post on 2 pages almost half not bad for a "Bills Football fan" !!!

Edited by T master
  • Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, T master said:

I am revisiting this post because those that I have implicated in this post have some 37 posts on the first 2 pages of the political side & not 1 response on the football side . 🤔 I have found others here that do post on the football side but there are those that never do .

Could they be getting paid to just post here (i think maybe) & stir up controversy & try to get their liberal agenda points across i for one think that this conspiracy theory is showing it self to be more true as time goes on . 

37 out of 80 post on 2 pages almost half not bad for a "Bills Football fan" !!!

I have come to suspect there are a few paid activists on PPP demonstrated by their over the top obsession with certain people and political and social ideals.  No doubt the same folks censoring on major social media have their eyes on almost everything.  Why not here too?  You see the same posters here 16-18 hours a day.  Who's got the time or the interest for that?

Ask them a football related question like  about the draft and they'll tell you their windows are sealed pretty tight.  Do they even know who Josh Allen is?  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

On 2/1/2023 at 7:57 PM, BillStime said:

Hilarious - the cult literally created a political message board masquerading  as a Bills message board to appease their dear cult leader.

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

This message board existed in 2008, if not before, but "literally created" for Trump. 

• Haha (+1) 1

On 2/1/2023 at 7:00 PM, SoCal Deek said:

I have definitely noticed the same thing and was going to ask what others thought. How does one end up posting on a Buffalo Bills Message Board and yet NEVER comment on the football side? Not even a sarcastic comment? Not a childish meme? Nothing?

My funny experience just today, was that I started a thread (which I almost never do), and posted it on the Political Side of the Board. It's only relation to politics was that it mentioned a Trump staffer on national television (who I figured nobody on the football side would know), and yet the moderators pushed it over to the football side.  The results were both good and bad.

A mod moved a thread From here to the football side? It’s that forum first? 

years ago nursing homes started giving tablets to seniors' vs some TV in the corner.

prisons started connecting to the web. (People find ways to get around fire walls)

prisoners can get anything in prison, we can get here.  So guessing lots of phones and message boards to pass the time.

I guess its easier to believe it's one of those three things that is these FARMERS vs an actual paid or political angle.

but then again, a crap load of supposed independent profiles on twitter are just PAC paid profiles.

But right now one can go on Black Hat or other shady sites and buy profiles and also get the instructions for how to make them.

On 2/26/2023 at 11:47 AM, Orlando Tim said:

This message board existed in 2008, if not before, but "literally created" for Trump. 

I think he's talking about the new board some of the defectors (Q. if you're kicked out, can you be called a "defector?") from this board started. And he definitely has a point ....

... maybe we should let some football conversations break out here and see if the mods move them to the main board.

Edited by The Frankish Reich
  • Haha (+1) 1

16 hours ago, BillStime said:

Um, lmao - you're questioning the wrong "source" considering that's exactly what the cult did - lol.

Yah but seeing as you only joined the sight in 2020 as he said this was here & i was too much longer & before Trump was in office so it looks as if he was right not to mention that you are only here to Trump bash & have little or nothing to do with the football side to this sight . 

So who is here as you say that "that's exactly what the cult did" when most of us were here before all of that & you signed up only to bash & spread your bias hatred that you can't seem to let go of . Every day is ground hogs day for you ...

Edited by T master
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, T master said:

Yah but seeing as you only joined the sight in 2020 as he said this was here & i was too much longer & before Trump was in office so hit looks as if he was right not to mention that you are only here to Trump bash & have little or nothing to do with the football side to this sight . 

So who is here as you say that "that's exactly what the cult did" when most of us were here before all of that & you signed up only to bash & spread your bias hatred that you can't seem to let go of . Every day is ground hogs day for you ...

Why did the cult start billsfans.com?

• Eyeroll 1