Super Bowl LVII: Chiefs vs Eagles

Brand J

Super Bowl LVII: Chiefs vs Eagles  

133 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you rooting for in the Super Bowl?

• Chiefs
    • Eagles
    • Undecided
  2. 2. Who wins the Lombardi?

• Chiefs
    • Eagles
  3. 3. Which team has the worst fans?

• Chiefs
    • Eagles
    • Not Sure

5 hours ago, GottaRun said:

My wife has tickets to watch an 88 year old play classical piano and I'm seriously considering joining her.  I find these 2 teams equally annoying and I can't get excited for either of them.... go AFC I guess?

I agree , no enthusiasm for this game at all. Really can’t stand either team. 

• Like (+1) 1

If you guys wanna keep hearing how Mahomes is the best of this generation and hear Collingsworth slobber over him, and Pat's double-digit-IQ wife, brother, and mother rant on social media about how great he is, keep cheering for him.

Trust me: it's far, far better for the Bills and Josh and us fans if the Eagles win. Their fans may be classless but I don't think about them (the fans) EVER if we're not playing them. And I don't get worked up about the Eagles as a team. Lesser of evils by far.

• Agree 3

Nick Wright has already crowned Mahomes the 4th best QB in the history of football, says he’s behind Brady, Montana, & Manning. With a win Sunday he leapfrogs Manning.
Would love to see the Eagles make Mahomes look pedestrian, partly to shut up Nick Wright and his worship, but I dunno. Pat has a good OL now and he’s never trash for 4 quarters. I do think the Eagles OL can keep Chris Jones from going off, but I’m not sure if Hurts is equipped to handle Spags aggressive blitzes.

• Like (+1) 1

Rooting for the Eagles.  I kind of think the Chiefs will win.  Both QB's are going to play with injuries so I think it's a wash.  Mahomes is better than Hurts.  I think KC is going to play a better game than the embarrassment vs Tampa a couple years ago and they will right that wrong.  

20 hours ago, Budkin said:

No question as to who has the worst fans. I'll never forget watching the Philly crowd erupt into delirious cheers when Michael Irvin was nearly paralyzed. Disgusting.

I was gonna pick Philly fans ,but I haven't heard anything about them chucking batteries in quite some time.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.