Super Bowl LVII: Chiefs vs Eagles

Brand J

Super Bowl LVII: Chiefs vs Eagles  

133 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you rooting for in the Super Bowl?

• Chiefs
    • Eagles
    • Undecided
  2. 2. Who wins the Lombardi?

• Chiefs
    • Eagles
  3. 3. Which team has the worst fans?

• Chiefs
    • Eagles
    • Not Sure

Interesting matchup. As we know, the Eagles are loaded on the line of scrimmage. If we switched QBs for this game I think it’d likely be a blowout, but as it is will probably be close.

The Eagles haven’t faced too many explosive or efficient QBs and did allow Dallas to put 40 on them. Meanwhile the Chiefs defense always seems to step up in the playoffs despite being mediocre in the regular season. Can that unit slow down the birds? 

Who ya got?

I don't know what to make of the eagles and therefore it's impossible to pick or handicap this game. 

I don't think they are frauds at all. I think they are very good. But I have no way of proving it because they had maybe the easiest path to the Superbowl in NFL history. 

• Agree 2

I wanted a 4th poll question, but thought of it just after I hit submit:

Philly Cheesesteaks or

KC BBQ?

Would probably be the BBQ for me, though I’ve never tried it.

Edited by JayBaller10
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I never ever want to cheer for the Chiefs, but in this case, it’s the lesser of two evils.  F the Eagles, the broadstreet bullies, their fans, all the teams in Philly, all of it

So I will root for KC, and hope the thought of 0.0voltz making love to his Mahomes poster stays out of my

mind. 

• Haha (+1) 1

I was extremely impressed with how well Philadelphia played in the trenches against a very good San Francisco OL and DL.  Philly probably has an even more advantageous matchup on both sides of the ball.  

I think they can completely pound the ball against the defense both with the RB’s and Hurts.  I also think Philly’s WR’s will have a huge advantage against the KC secondary - Hurts just needs to get them the ball.

Then on defense, Philly has the quick edge rushers who have the potential to give KC’s weak tackles a tough time.

Plus KC is pretty beat up at every major position.  On paper, this looks like Phill victory but you know how the NFL goes 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

23 minutes ago, Breakout Squad said:

I can see the Eagles blasting the Chiefs like the Bucs did to them a couple years ago. I think they’re legit the best team in the NFL. 

38-20 Eagles 

I feel the opposite. Feel like the eagles are definitely good, but they haven't seen a team like kc yet. They were gifted that NFC Championship game with the 9ers qb situation. I feel like kc has the experience to overcome the eagles strengths. I say 28-21 kc

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.