Brady retires

BeastMode54

On 2/1/2023 at 10:05 AM, Sestak4ever said:

Like one of the talking heads said last year, they are paying a person $100 million to announce games who has never said anything interesting in his life.

i get the hate for the guy, but this is a ridiculous take.  yeah im sure the greatest to ever do it wont have anything interesting to say about football 🙄

In 21 seasons as starter, his teams went to the Super Bowl 10 times, and won 7.  For a bit over two decades he ended up in nearly half the Super Bowls!  I don't think any quarterback is ever going to do that again.  I hated his 33-3 record against the Bills, even more than the 20 games straight being swept by the Dolphins when I was young.  But you have to give credit where credit is due.   He is the GOAT.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

Looks like this will be it for him.  Best I ever saw.  A remarkable career and passion for winning.  Tom is probably the clutchest player in any sport.  There were so many games where I counted this man out.. but he still lead his teams to victory when it counted most.  He was never “washed” even at 45 he showed that he could still play well.  Heck.. he had a hall of fame career after he turned 40.  He is Mr Football. The end of an era.  

There was the NFL before TB and the NFL after TB.

Gretzky

Brady

Ruth

Maradona

Good company.

Edited by KeLLy1278
  • Vomit 1
  • Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/2/2023 at 10:25 PM, KeLLy1278 said:

Looks like this will be it for him.  Best I ever saw.  A remarkable career and passion for winning.  Tom is probably the clutchest player in any sport.  There were so many games where I counted this man out.. but he still lead his teams to victory when it counted most.  He was never “washed” even at 45 he showed that he could still play well.  Heck.. he had a hall of fame career after he turned 40.  He is Mr Football. The end of an era.  

There was the NFL before TB and the NFL after TB.

Gretzky

Brady

Ruth

Maradona

Good company.

My gosh, Get a room🤮

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.