Brady retires

BeastMode54

1 hour ago, Billz4ever said:

So what does that have to do with Mahomes?

Proof that using a one game sample to determine who is the better qb is really stupid? 

Like Drew Brees beat Manning in a SB. Does that make him better than Manning in your view? 

1 hour ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

You are out of your mind if you actually believe this

Nah just someone who doesn’t think “Ringz” determines who the best is. The reason why Marino will always be better than Montana. 

38 minutes ago, boyst said:

whats bizzare is he is not top 5

Babe Didrikson Zaharias is #1

@Sherlock Holmes and others, no joke this woman was maybe the best athlete of all time.

she won multiple olympic gold medals in track

all american in basketball

expert rank in baseball and softball, as well as skating diving and bowling

when she "retired" she went to the LPGA and won 10 major championships with 41 career wins.

she died at 45 years old from colon cancer, otherwise who knows what else she may have done.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, buffalobillswin said:

Proof that using a one game sample to determine who is the better qb is really stupid? 

Like Drew Brees beat Manning in a SB. Does that make him better than Manning in your view? 

Nah just someone who doesn’t think “Ringz” determines who the best is. The reason why Marino will always be better than Montana. 

So what metric are you using?

Brady has played in 10 SBs, won seven, five of which he was the MVP, won a title with two different teams, is the all-time leader in yards and TDs, and either owns or is right at the top of most other passing records.

You made a claim Mahomes is better than Brady and Manning and provided nothing to support it whatsoever.

Edited by Billz4ever

As a Bills fan who appreciates greatness, Tom was the best I’ve seen play the position. Are there more athletic qbs with stronger arms? Sure, but TB12 is the GOAT. 

To all those who bid a farewell with a ***** you, EFF YOU!! Bunch of whiny babies. 

He’ll probably still be in your dreams/nightmares. 😂😂

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, TheFunPolice said:

I actually look forward to hearing him in the booth, out of curiosity. 

Not me, not even a little....he will likely suck which will be fun. If he is good we will have to listen to him for the long term......

I dont have a need for him on my TV at all for any reason.

He’s kinda of a dbag but it would feel strange not seeing him. Great competitor and he is the greatest winner in sports. Salute to that plastic faced cry baby on a helluva career 

3 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

So he gave up his marriage to a supermodel to play 1 terrible season and not make the playoffs? Doubt it. He will be playing in 2023

I know this is hard to believe. But just because she’s hot (though I think she is a little overreact) doesn’t mean you can’t get sick of her. 

I thought he would play one more year too but he looked miserable this year. Football is awful to go through when you’re miserable. 

44 minutes ago, Sestak4ever said:

Like one of the talking heads said last year, they are paying a person $100 million to announce games who has never said anything interesting in his life.

What had Tony Romo done or said during his career to make people think he would be a good television announcer?  No reason Brady could not be very good.

Edited by mannc

1 minute ago, mannc said:

You really think that's why they divorced?😃

Please enlighten us with your reporting:

According to a NY Post report, the underlying reason for Brady and Bündchen's divorce was due to the top model's displeasure with the quarterback's decision to regret his retirement announcement to return for his 23rd NFL season.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.