Brady retires

BeastMode54

22 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

In 201 yards passing. Sounds like short fields to me.

More like a big lead and no need to throw it every play. He threw it 29 times and had a rating of 125.8. He had a legit great game. Total qb throwing yardage is a highly misleading stat. Focus on efficiency. 

• Agree 1

24 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

More like a big lead and no need to throw it every play. He threw it 29 times and had a rating of 125.8. He had a legit great game. Total qb throwing yardage is a highly misleading stat. Focus on efficiency. 

Oh, they know.  They just hate Brady.

I'm not a fan, but I respect what he accomplished.

And nevermind Brady was named MVP that game too, lol.

Edited by Billz4ever
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, buffalobillswin said:

We spent all those years arguing Brady vs Manning and it turns out Mahomes is better than both. 

Hate the guy all you want but he is the GOAT. Mahomes is most likely going 1-2 in Super Bowls. Brady has 7 rings. 

1 hour ago, QB Bills said:

That sucks. Really wanted Allen and the Bills to crush him once before he retired. Never thought he was the most talented QB but definitely the most accomplished player of all time. How much of that success was obtained fairly, we'll probably never know. 

Tuck rule, inflated balls, NFL protection for 20 years. He had help.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

I kind of expected this. It's a year too late for him on a personal level. He basically destroyed his family to come back for an 8-9 season and a 1st round exit in the Playoffs. There's really nothing left to prove when you have 7 rings. He also has $37M per year coming his way to call games. Hopefully he let's it go this time. Father Time is undefeated.  

I never understood all the talk about where he was going to play next year. Don't care about the stats, he was god awful this season. Like almost hard to watch bad. Don't know why any team would want him.

Greatest QB ever. No one will ever come close. 7 rings 10 SB appearances. Absurd.

I broke down and bought madden a few weeks back, it’s still dog**** fyi. Anywho my first Franchise, Brady played til he was 49 with the Raiders and won 8 rings.  ***** him in real life and in the matrix.  Now he can get back to licking the back of his kids neck or whatever the ***** he does on instagram. ✌️

Edited by Mynamemike
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Baba Booey said:

F*** Him!!!! Biggest Cheater in sports history!!!!

Because he let the air out of some footballs?

I'm not a fan of Brady as a person. But it's because he makes out with his children. Guy is creepy.

Edited by Process
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Mynamemike said:

I broke down and bought madden a few weeks back, it’s still dog**** fyi. Anywho my first Franchise, Brady played til he was 49 with the Raiders and won 8 rings.  ***** him in real life and in the matrix.  Now he can get back to licking the back of his kids neck or whatever the ***** he does on instagram. ✌️

Your family must be super proud of you...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Can’t take anything away from Tom has done from pick 199 to being in 10 Super Bowls just incredible…now we will have the pleasure of watching his expertise on our tvs every week for the next 10 freaking years 🙄

Like one of the talking heads said last year, they are paying a person $100 million to announce games who has never said anything interesting in his life.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.