Chad Hall interviewing with Ravens OC Position

Dablitzkrieg

3 hours ago, Roundybout said:

Ah yes, the guy that could not develop Gabe Davis, Marquez Stevenson, McKenzie, etc. 

Yeah, he "didn't develop" Davis from fourth-rounder to 599 yards to 836 yards. With a leg injury which appeared to seriously limit him for a large part of the year. 6 or 7 TDs every year. That's development, like it or not.

As for Stevenson and McKenzie, nobody expects any position coach to make a wild success of everyone assigned to him. Some guys aren't good enough. I'd hoped McKenzie would be, but it appears he isn't. That could be on Hall, or on McKenzie. 

From what we've heard about Hall, he's been considered a guy with a bright future for quite a while now.

Edited by Thurman#1
  • Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, boyst said:

Good interview. Not ready for it yet though. I like this dude. He will fail with that offense 

My guess would be this is a "gathering information" type interview where you want to pick the guys brain.

Didn't we do something similar before we hired Ken Dorsey, we interviewed one of the Ravens assistant coaches?

But, who knows?

• Like (+1) 1

Just wondering why everyone seems to love this guy. Where are you getting information to show that he's so good?  Not saying he's not, just wondering. 

I know the WRs like him, but what else have you all heard/read that make you like him so much?

• Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.