Sean Payton going to Broncos country - for a 2023 first and 2024 2nd - get Saints 2024 Third

Big Blitz

• Big Blitz changed the title to Payton going to Broncos country
  • Big Blitz changed the title to Sean Payton going to Broncos country

What’s funny is the guy literally has almost the exact same record as Mike McCarthy who most of the Dallas fanbase wants run out of town. 
I hope he at least makes that division more competitive but I really have my doubts that Russell’s problems are fixable.

Edited by 78thealltimegreat
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 6

• Big Blitz changed the title to Sean Payton going to Broncos country - for a 2023 first and 2024 2nd - get Saints 2023 Third
1 minute ago, Gregg said:

Adam Schefter on Twitter: "Former 49ers’ defensive coordinator DeMeco Ryans and the Houston Texans reached agreement today on a six-year deal, per sources. Texans have their new head coach. https://t.co/1CvFSLvZY5" / Twitter

Texans have their new HC as well.

Good...now Fangio to SF and the Dolphins are SOL.

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, GunnerBill said:

I think they are screwed unless he can find a QB. Honestly, I think Russ is toast.

It sure looks it but I can't figure out why! He played awfully good with maybe the worst OL a few years ago. And he had been consistent in his production till last year, Easy to play Monday Morning QB but most "experts" predicted the Broncos would be legit contenders to win the AFC when they took Wilson!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.