The WGR Shop (lol)

ALLinALLEN

I heard yet another plug of the "new OVERHAULED WGR shop" while listening today and decided to finally check it out.....this has to be a joke right? 

Home | WGR 550 (versatees.com)

Please please please tell me nobody is walking around in a "sal capaccio" or "Howard picks the bills" Shirt.

🤢

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/31/2023 at 3:28 PM, ALLinALLEN said:

I heard yet another plug of the "new OVERHAULED WGR shop" while listening today and decided to finally check it out.....this has to be a joke right? 

Please please please tell me nobody is walking around in a "sal capaccio" or "Howard picks the bills" Shirt.

🤢

Hey, Barstool makes a living off "merch", and i mean GR has the same cachet as Barstool no?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/31/2023 at 3:28 PM, ALLinALLEN said:

🤢

There probably be many kids wearing them when they go to excess in third world countries along with T-Shirts on Cheaters perfect season.

On 2/24/2023 at 9:26 AM, thenorthremembers said:

Every person in Buffalo has a shop similar to this right now.  I have no issue with the station that commits coverage of the sports teams year round trying to do the same.

And yes, I'd for sure buy a Howard Picks the Bills hoodie.

Howard Picks His Nose hoodie would be more popular.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.