Perhaps Kromer is overrated as an OLine coach?

Big Turk

On 1/31/2023 at 11:39 AM, H2o said:

The guy who brought everyone down was Saffold. Saffold is the leech here, sucking the life out of the rest of the OL with his ineptitude. Feliciano was better than him at LG and D. Williams was better at RG than Bates. We need to upgrade the pieces before we start throwing beach chairs at people. 

D. Williams didn't play in the NFL this year.  I doubt 32 teams were wrong on his abilities.

On 1/31/2023 at 12:31 PM, jlgarsh said:

Bates was better at LG

I think so too.

• Like (+1) 1

Kromer was an abject failure. Does Josh have to end up in the hospital for this guy to get fired. I’m getting tired of the management not holding coaches accountable for statistical failure. Between Frazier, who’s been fired from every NFL job he’s had, to Cromer to the receivers coach, who hopefully gets hired by any team he interviews for.

On 1/31/2023 at 10:34 AM, Big Turk said:

Every OLineman regressed...

With all respect to PFF for the stats they do well, I think it is fairly well established that their OL grading is probably not to be relied upon.

I'm not arguing for or against Kromer - I was disappointed in our OL this season

But the real grading and evaluation comes internally

Edited by Beck Water

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.