Save your Pennies for Bills SB 2024!

plenzmd1

10 minutes ago, muppy said:

I had my window of opportunity when the Bills played in Pasadena. There were tickets to be had for $400.00 each. We still passed. I am happy we didn't bother.

Even if I were to win tickets today I'd sell them. Way too much money for a football game and sick halftime show.  I'd take that money and go to Cabo for a few weeks.

was at that game, one of the few games i have left early. Saw the Beebe play on highlights. BTW, that stadium SUCKS from a fan perspective

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

There is a Tweet from a guy that predicted every SB winner correctly.  He has Bills winning it in 2024 (has Philly this year)

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/us-sport/nfl-super-bowl-time-traveller-29050437

how far back has he made a correct prediction?  At some point his luck runs out, hopefully this year, because it would be very Bills like to make it in 2024, then lose.  

7 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

how far back has he made a correct prediction?  At some point his luck runs out, hopefully this year, because it would be very Bills like to make it in 2024, then lose.  

looks like the twitter account faked the predictions, and just made random ones for the future.  

9 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

The article linked proves that it is fake. At the end...

The screenshot shows the next 10 predicted Super Bowl champions by AlbiesHOF with the date showing the predictions were tweeted out on December 16, 2015.

However, one eagle eyed observed pointed out that this would have been impossible since AlbiesHOF's account was not created until 2018, making the 'predictions' bogus.

poor Bobby will not return to this thread 

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.