Save your Pennies for Bills SB 2024!

plenzmd1

46 minutes ago, Bandito said:

I'll just stay home and watch on TV, drinking my favorite beer and eating pizza and wings. Also peeing in my own toilet is underrated

You mean you don't want some drunk dude peeing all over next to year creating a splash zone and puke on the floor?

3 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

Interesting article here in The Athletic about Super Bowl ticket prices, why they have skyrocketed since the debacle in 2015. Walk in price this year expected to settle in around $5000, with and average ticket price  north of $7,000.

https://theathletic.com/4130065/2023/01/30/super-bowl-ticket-prices-eagles-chiefs/

And according to the article, Bills in the game would push it higher

Now, as they mention, and for those without access to the site..next year game will prolly be even worse

Looks like McD and company will be saving us plenty of coin.

• Haha (+1) 2

Buying a pair of tickets to the Super Bowl for $14,000 would be about the 475th best use for the money I can think of.

SBs don't do it for me; they have a boring, stuffy, corporate crowd and lack fan participation, and they are often in domes....and played by teams not named Buffalo Bills.

Hey, to each their own, I guess.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 hours ago, I am the egg man said:

Me and my kid would seriously consider your tickets should you consider to profit off them.

Provided he misses out on the lottery to award Super Bowl tickets to ST holders

He’s had seasons for years and never goes, told him it might be a jinx.

I only have 1 ticket, a group of 10 friends have tickets some couples and some individually. You won't have to worry we're cursed and won't make it there. 

1 hour ago, T master said:

Well this is why i will never even consider going to one i got a hole lot better things i can do with 5 to $7k than that !! some will say it's the game day experience have at it when your old you won't remember half of it anyway .

The conference championship games are a bigger pull for "actual" fans at probably a 1/10th of the cost.

Super bowl is all about celebrities and businesses.

Even if I had the money to blow, I would never do it.

I had my window of opportunity when the Bills played in Pasadena. There were tickets to be had for $400.00 each. We still passed. I am happy we didn't bother.

Even if I were to win tickets today I'd sell them. Way too much money for a football game and sick halftime show.  I'd take that money and go to Cabo for a few weeks.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.