Josh Allen not going to Pro Bowl - Tyler Huntley going in his place

Draconator

35 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Yeh he’s golfing with Nance and Romo next weekend…probably a good idea with his UCL strain

Gotta think golfing puts more stress on that elbow than a flag football game. Source: I am a golfer and I occasionally throw a football.

• Like (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, zow2 said:

I get not playing flag football, but was wondering if Allen would show up, hang out a bit with the other NFL players and fans.  Guess not.  

He's playing in the Pebble Beach Pro-Am

6 minutes ago, Bob Jones said:

Gotta think golfing puts more stress on that elbow than a flag football game. Source: I am a golfer and I occasionally throw a football.

So for whatever it's worth, I'm told that is not the case.  The thing that gets strained in golfing, "Golfers Elbow", is a tendon on the inside of the arm.

Edited by Beck Water

26 minutes ago, TampaBillsJunkie said:

They're typical wayyyy to much money. They need to go on a long vacation.  An any agent that thinks he can use the Pro Bowl for leverage to get his client more $$$ is out of his frickin' mind.

Why?  It's a commonplace contract escalator.

Last year Jason Kelce got an extra $500K, Xavien Howard on the Fins got an extra $1 million, for example.

This reminds me of when TuhROD became a "Pro Bowler."

Alternate to the alternate to the alternate to the alternate to the alternate to the alternate to the alternate to the alternate to the alternate to the alternate to the alternate PRO BOWL QUARTERBACK!

• Haha (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Back2Buff said:

7 of his teammates are going, yet he just leaves them hanging to go golf?  Where is the support for the lineman and WR that were there for you all season?

Hahaha.....the line sucked and we have one WR (Diggs) 

Take the break and get the elbow better instead of throwing more. It would be different if it was April, but the season just ended. 

32 minutes ago, Captain_Quint said:

Hahaha.....the line sucked and we have one WR (Diggs) 

Take the break and get the elbow better instead of throwing more. It would be different if it was April, but the season just ended. 

But he isn't taking a break to rest elbow, he's golfing for 3 to 4 consecutive days.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.