Josh Allen not going to Pro Bowl - Tyler Huntley going in his place

Draconator

I heard Eli Apple was supposed to go but he told them he was planning to be in Cancun.

Just now, The Jokeman said:

Huntley? Seriously? 

I mean why not take Mike White...at least he actually looked good in his time as a backup.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Big Turk said:

I heard Eli Apple was supposed to go but he told them he was planning to be in Cancun.

I mean why not take Mike White...at least he actually looked good in his time as a backup.

White's probably still hurt. Even so there a long list I'd go through before thinking of Huntley. 

15 minutes ago, zow2 said:

I get not playing flag football, but was wondering if Allen would show up, hang out a bit with the other NFL players and fans.  Guess not.  

Tough call…hob nob with PGA golfers and celebrities from across the country, or this trainwreck.  I wonder how much Peyton and Eli are getting paid to “participate”?

2 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

Tough call…hob nob with PGA golfers and celebrities from across the country, or this trainwreck.  I wonder how much Peyton and Eli are getting paid to “participate”?

They're typical wayyyy to much money. They need to go on a long vacation.  An any agent that thinks he can use the Pro Bowl for leverage to get his client more $$$ is out of his frickin' mind.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.