Just a suggestion to help out the current affairs.

Tipster19

1 hour ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Make it stop 

Rarely do I respond to the likes of you but let’s make it an exception. I don’t have to defend nothing, the rest is for you to do with it whatever you want. It’s real simple Einstein, if you don’t like what I post or me then ignore my topics. I said what I wanted to say and that’s that. If you don’t like it too bad don’t read it but you do because you just want to complain. Either way I don’t care, it’s your life, waste it the way you want too, I’m immune to you. Matter of fact it’s gotten to the point to where I actually enjoy seeing you miserable because of your acid tongue and nasty demeanor. Enjoy the read Karen! Lol!

• Haha (+1) 1

First of all, RB is not a problem on this roster.  It may be next year if we don't sign Singletary back.  The reality is that our offense is not a run focused offense, thus, our running backs don't produce numbers.  Devin Singletary averages 4.7 yards/carry over the course of his career (4.6 for this year).  That puts him in the likes of Dalvin Cook and Tiki Barber and ahead of Christian McCaffrey, Adrian Peterson and Josh Jacobs.  The Bills just don't focus on the run.  If they decided to feature Singletary, he would put up phenomenal numbers.  He doesn't have the breakaway speed of Dalvin Cook (or even James for that matter), but he rarely has negative plays and has unbelievable vision in finding the holes.  

The harsh reality is going to be the following - look for Singletary to be a Giant next year and put up a career year.  The Bills are going to focus on James Cook and deal with the rest of their salary cap mess, making Singletary a cap casualty.  Barkley is great, but I can't imagine the Giants resigning him at the price tag he commands.  Daboll knows Singletary and what he is capable of.  He will have a breakout season, just not in Buffalo.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

A humble suggestion for membership consideration:
$25 deposit each on all threads started, payable by the OP.

If the thread makes it to page 3, you get your deposit back. 🤔

Or they can implement a rule that if you start a thread with over 250 words, the thread title should look like this:

Hear me out: [thread title]

Then those that don't want to read, can zip on by.

Edited by Fleezoid
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, Fleezoid said:

Or they can implement a rule that if you start a thread with over 250 words, the thread title should look like this:

Hear me out: [thread title]

Then those that don't want to read, can zip on by.

Changed from 'laugh' to 'awesome' thanks to the elegant simplicity of the solution. :worthy:

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013

When was the last time a RB centric team made the Super Bowl,  let alone won it?  The last one I remember was Bettis with the Steelers.  Hard to keep up with teams that rack up 30 plus points a game when you're grinding it out on the ground. Rbs are complementary pieces now, not worth a massive investment.   Case in point Henry with the Titans.  They should have kept AJ Brown.

• Agree 1

8 hours ago, Coach55 said:

First of all, RB is not a problem on this roster.  It may be next year if we don't sign Singletary back.  The reality is that our offense is not a run focused offense, thus, our running backs don't produce numbers.  Devin Singletary averages 4.7 yards/carry over the course of his career (4.6 for this year).  That puts him in the likes of Dalvin Cook and Tiki Barber and ahead of Christian McCaffrey, Adrian Peterson and Josh Jacobs.  The Bills just don't focus on the run.  If they decided to feature Singletary, he would put up phenomenal numbers.  He doesn't have the breakaway speed of Dalvin Cook (or even James for that matter), but he rarely has negative plays and has unbelievable vision in finding the holes.  

The harsh reality is going to be the following - look for Singletary to be a Giant next year and put up a career year.  The Bills are going to focus on James Cook and deal with the rest of their salary cap mess, making Singletary a cap casualty.  Barkley is great, but I can't imagine the Giants resigning him at the price tag he commands.  Daboll knows Singletary and what he is capable of.  He will have a breakout season, just not in Buffalo.

Slowest RB in the league.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.