What our opinion is worth

Buckets

2 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

For what it's worth, I am active at a Buffalo Sabres forum where the general IQ level is much higher than here.  I'm not talking about Sabrespace.  

Folks are pretty darned accurate there with their predictions/wants for the team.

One guy hypothesized the entire big trade to get Ryan O'Reilly before we did the big deal with Colorado to get him and so on.

Here?  I'm sure some guys have said some stuff that came true but who knows.

Most commentary here is intra-fan related, with petty fights between fans about nonsense.

Lol for your sake I hope it is hfboards. But I'm guessing you're a REDDITOR 

I was clamoring for Steve Johnson to get more playing time long before he blew up.  I also thought Zay Jones was going to be our next great reciever ............. can't win them all.   Jones may still end up being a decent receiver but he couldn't catch a cold while he was here.

18 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

For what it's worth, I am active at a Buffalo Sabres forum where the general IQ level is much higher than here.  I'm not talking about Sabrespace.  

Folks are pretty darned accurate there with their predictions/wants for the team.

yet that team hasn't made the playoffs  or even finished with a winning record in 11 years.

Compare that to the Bills since the Pegulas bought them.

18 hours ago, Maine-iac said:

I was clamoring for Steve Johnson to get more playing time long before he blew up.  I also thought Zay Jones was going to be our next great reciever ............. can't win them all.   Jones may still end up being a decent receiver but he couldn't catch a cold while he was here.

Instant wealth messed his time up here. He's come around though to pro bowl caliber.

I think they'll end up with either Broderick Jones OT from Ga. or Dewand Jones OT from Ohio State. BPA will be the reasoning. I actually think Brown would be better on the left side and may eventually unseat Dion. Any FA money on the line will go to guard.

2 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

I wanted the Bills to draft J.P. Losman, whoops.  

He was just one of the QBs the Bills ruined.  Signed Rob Johnson

No doubt the page is monitored for public sentiment by corporate.  It's free business intelligence.

Personnel:  Rex Ryan, Doug Whaley, game announcers, great players fans like, ones they don't.  

Situations like the Matt Ariaza case, Damar Hamlin

Sentiment topics:  Who goes on the Wall of Fame, who shouldn't, tailgating, fan behavior (standing all game or not), new stadium, red helmets

I think there's less interest in game tactics/strategy, as they feel they pay professionals a lot of money for that.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.