What our opinion is worth

Buckets

1 hour ago, Buckets said:

Just for kicks, can anyone remember anything that was suggested on this site that was implemented by the Bills?

"When you listen to the fans, you'll soon be sitting with them." - Marv Levy

• Like (+1) 7

For what it's worth, I am active at a Buffalo Sabres forum where the general IQ level is much higher than here.  I'm not talking about Sabrespace.  

Folks are pretty darned accurate there with their predictions/wants for the team.

One guy hypothesized the entire big trade to get Ryan O'Reilly before we did the big deal with Colorado to get him and so on.

Here?  I'm sure some guys have said some stuff that came true but who knows.

Most commentary here is intra-fan related, with petty fights between fans about nonsense.

• Agree 3

16 minutes ago, Bruffalo said:

I wanted Diggs during the 2019 season. I wasn't on this forum then but on Reddit.

I feel like this is the discussion forum equivalent to “yeah I kissed that girl when you guys weren’t looking. Also, she goes to another school so you wouldn’t know her”

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Airseven said:

A hill of beans

Who suggested that?

23 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

For what it's worth, I am active at a Buffalo Sabres forum where the general IQ level is much higher than here.  I'm not talking about Sabrespace.  

Folks are pretty darned accurate there with their predictions/wants for the team.

One guy hypothesized the entire big trade to get Ryan O'Reilly before we did the big deal with Colorado to get him and so on.

Here?  I'm sure some guys have said some stuff that came true but who knows.

Most commentary here is intra-fan related, with petty fights between fans about nonsense.

Gee, I wonder why people fight here?

2 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

Would that be the pompous “know it alls” at hockeys futures boards? Your post just reeks of the superiority of the people who post there. 

PS There are many knowledgeable posters at SabreSpace. 

Edited by LabattBlue
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

Would that be the pompous “know it alls” at hockeys futures boards? Your post just reeks of the superiority of the people who post there. 

Exactly, I've been over there and gave up because of the jerks. I've played and coached hockey at a pretty high level and people talked down to me about hockey.

2 hours ago, LabattBlue said:

I suggested that they draft Oliver, AJE, Rousseau, and Basham.  

The good news…they do listen. 

The bad news…I am an idiot, and so are they for listening to me. 

Yes people we have a winner for the best answer of the year !!! 😂 LMAO !!! 

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.