Allen’s Elbow - Golfing

Thrivefourfive

What’s the update on the most important body part in WNY?

Need our doctors and physical therapists people to help me understand what Allen had/has(?) and how or if it plays into a golf swing.. please. It’s a legitimate question here.

I don’t know if any of you are golfers, but a damaged right elbow can be no-go. I don’t mind the man doing what he likes doing, but sore tendons/ligaments will 100% get worse with golf swings if in fact his injury is felt during swings. Rest of the only real complete recover for the long term.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Yeah , he said it felt a lot better last couple weeks of season. Doesn’t seem to be an issue going forward as the original call was for 3-4 weeks inactivity or playing through it and pain management. 

He's got the whole off season to rest. Just keep Quessenberry away from him.

• Haha (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Thrivefourfive said:

Need our doctors and physical therapists people to help me understand what Allen had/has(?) and how or if it plays into a golf swing.. please. It’s a legitimate question here.

I don’t know if any of you are golfers, but a damaged right elbow can be no-go. I don’t mind the man doing what he likes doing, but sore tendons/ligaments will 100% get worse with golf swings if in fact his injury is felt during swings. Rest of the only real complete recover for the long term.

WTF does golf have to with this?

28 minutes ago, Thrivefourfive said:

He already recovered from that...not a story

• Thank you (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, mannc said:

WTF does golf have to with this?

Here's what the OP is stating. Allen loves to golf and if the elbow was tender while performing golf swings that it may not get the rest required for the elbow to heal properly of quickly like it would without golfing. Get it now? So quick to jump on the OP for this and be pisssd about it. It's just a thought he wanted to hear from others about. Simmer TF down. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, jaybills said:

Here's what the OP is stating. Allen loves to golf and if the elbow was tender while performing golf swings that it may not get the rest required for the elbow to heal properly of quickly like it would without golfing. Get it now? So quick to jump on the OP for this and be pisssd about it. It's just a thought he wanted to hear from others about. Simmer TF down. 

200.gif

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, jaybills said:

You forgot to start your post with "now hear me out"

rookie...

• Haha (+1) 2

Interesting he was pretty hush about the Pro Bowl when Kyle Brandt asked him if he was going to attend or even head back to California.  Not surprised too see he is already over there and  gearing up to play THE At&T Pebble Pro Am.

From my point of view let it heal over the offseason and I kind of hope he goes back to Jordan Palmer. The year he worked out with him he came back with better footwork and was really moving defenders with his eyes.   This year he didn't work with him and I thought he got a little bit sloppy at times. Also it could very well be attributed to a bad O-Line and having no confidence they would provide him time.. 

• Like (+1) 4

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.