Dawkins, Saffold and Knox added to Pro Bowl

Buffalo_Stampede

1 hour ago, Billz4ever said:

Re-sign him?  That should be completely out of the question and why would we want him back?

A rookie would do better than he did this year.  Certainly couldn't do any worse.

I wonder if he would be the first ever Pro-Bowl selection to be cut from a roster?

1 hour ago, prissythecat said:

Maybe the voters recognized that if he weren't gassed or exhausted from the trials and tribulations related to the Tops shooting,  the Miami game in the heat,  and even Kim Pegula's unknown health incident,  Saffold would have kicked butt

You failed to mention the July 2022 car accident.  Some people say it takes a year to recover from a car accident and he'll be much better next season.  Those people are his agent & his family.  

3 minutes ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

I wonder if he would be the first ever Pro-Bowl selection to be cut from a roster?

I'm honestly wondering how many other Guards they went through who turned it down before they got to Saffold?

1 minute ago, Bruffalo said:

I can only hope that the Saffold invite is some kind of disguise for an intervention or something.

It's almost like they were looking at the guard rankings and accidentally picked from the wrong end.

• Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Yup....in another year where Josh has to run for his life, they reward our worst olineman. Crazytown....

LMAO, In honor of your ability to keep your QB constantly running for his life and even almost getting him killed a few times, come join us in Las Vegas for some flag football where we promise you don't actually have to be good at all.

1 minute ago, Best Williams Available said:

Saffold a Pro Bowler gives leverage to Beane for keeping this loser around and not trying to improve the line. Or, if he’s so great, Beane will use it to trade Saffold for an actual non-tackling dummy.

He's a UFA.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Billz4ever said:

Correct. Allen was a selection from the start. Judon was the only actual selection from the Pats.

Allen was not selected last year originally. He was the 4th choice and then refused to attend. 

Mahomes, Herbert and Jackson were the top 3 selections. 

1 hour ago, UKBillFan said:

I thought Josh was selected as the alternate but turned it down, so Jones was next up?

Yep you’re right 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.