Cancun on 3

PepeSilvia

2 minutes ago, BarleyNY said:

I didn’t come into the game rooting for either team, but I found myself rooting for KC for two reasons:

- Eli Apple

- KC looking like they’d give Philly less of a fight with a banged up Mahomes 

This was one of those games that I had no idea who I'd root for/against until I watched it. One bad Apple tipped the scales for me. A bit surprising cuz I was completely impressed by how Zac Taylor, Burrow and most other Bengals handled the Damar incident.  This may be an odd analogy but years ago I heard someone say that a chorus is only as good as it's worst vocalist. That's how I view the Bengals.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, McBean said:

Who cares.

Bills have been home for over a week now.

Let’s raise our standards around here and actually be in contention to play for the Super Bowl before we take a shot at other teams.

The Bengals kicked our butts. I get it. But the Chiefs are now the Patriots and I’m sick of them. 

What do our Bills have to do to get their next season is the question.

I believe every move needs to be towards the offense. Also, would be nice if they could at least fire our horrible DC as well.

Technically his contract is up after this season ended.  Now I have no clue on how any coaches contracts are structured.  Also it may be Frazier wants/planned retirement once this contract was done.  Or they just tell him they are not gonna renew his contract. It really depends on how honest they are in their self evaluations. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, SinceThe70s said:

This was one of those games that I had no idea who I'd root for/against until I watched it. One bad Apple tipped the scales for me. A bit surprising cuz I was completely impressed by how Zac Taylor, Burrow and most other Bengals handled the Damar incident.  This may be an odd analogy but years ago I heard someone say that a chorus is only as good as it's worst vocalist. That's how I view the Bengals.

If you think they handled themselves well then you didn't see the interviews after they beat us. Burrow said "go get your refunds" for Atlanta, aka the media driven storyline about us selling AFC championship game tickets to somehow look past them. And coach Taylor said they had to change the overtime rules for us and the neutral site and they still beat us and he was sorry to keep screwing up the NFL's plans aka the online myth that it was rigged for the Bills to win. All they had to say was that it was a hard fought game and we came out on top, but no they had a fake chip on their shoulder and were happy to take a dig at us. Both sore winners and they got everything they deserved. No cigar tonight Joe

Edited by KDIGGZ
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

If you think they handled themselves well then you didn't see the interviews after they beat us. Burrow said "go get your refunds" for Atlanta, aka the media driven storyline about us selling AFC championship game tickets to somehow look past them. And coach Taylor said they had to change the overtime rules for us and the neutral site and they still beat us and he was sorry to keep screwing up the NFL's plans aka the online myth that it was rigged for the Bills to win. All they had to say was that it was a hard fought game and we came out on top, but no they had a fake chip on their shoulder and were happy to take a dig at us. Both sore winners and they got everything they deserved. No cigar tonight Joe

Fair enough wrt the Bengals post-game comments. I was aware of the refunds quote - no big deal to me, but nothing Taylor said. But I was referring to Taylors press conference a day or two after the Monday game, how the Bengals captains came to the Bills locker room that night and I'm pretty sure Burrow shrugged off that they they had to play in Buffalo leading up to the playoff game.  

4 minutes ago, SinceThe70s said:

Fair enough wrt the Bengals post-game comments. I was aware of the refunds quote - no big deal to me, but nothing Taylor said. But I was referring to Taylors press conference a day or two after the Monday game, how the Bengals captains came to the Bills locker room that night and I'm pretty sure Burrow shrugged off that they they had to play in Buffalo leading up to the playoff game.  

He took it back. They said if he knew how the NFL would handle it (coin toss game with Baltimore) then he might have handled it differently 

Odessa should be given aSuper Bowl Ring  from Chiefs! LOL!

9 hours ago, AuntieEm said:

Technically his contract is up after this season ended.  Now I have no clue on how any coaches contracts are structured.  Also it may be Frazier wants/planned retirement once this contract was done.  Or they just tell him they are not gonna renew his contract. It really depends on how honest they are in their self evaluations. 

Lesley Frazier cost us the Super Bowl last year “13Seconds” and Why did Anybody feel he would improve this year!! We needed Vic Fangio but he’s now  on Miami! Need a Real DC not yesterdays  DCs- need fresh perspective on Defense from younger hungrier coordinators!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.