Bengals @ Chiefs AFC Championship (Please do not bring Bills commentary in here)

HOUSE

5 minutes ago, Billever76 said:

Does this mean that Burrow is a choker and a turnover machine???Asking for a friend

Reckless and sugar high on those ints

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Why? I'd be just as mad

One of the dumbest penalties in one of the biggest moments

It sure was. Also some of that anger might be to the fact that his defense has played lights out for 7 postseason games with nothing to show for it. Both times they lost they only gave up 23 points. They've carried this team in the last 2 postseasons. 

• Agree 1

19 minutes ago, LOVEMESOMEBILLS said:

It sure was. Also some of that anger might be to the fact that his defense has played lights out for 7 postseason games with nothing to show for it. Both times they lost they only gave up 23 points. They've carried this team in the last 2 postseasons. 

Only 23? What's another 4 points? Bills only gave up 27. 

Sucks... I guess Cincy didn't want it bad enough. At least Bills had an excuse for being gassed physically & emotionally exhausted.

What's Burrow's excuse for this clunker? 1 TD and 2 picks?

Edited by ExiledInIllinois
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 2

8 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

I can’t believe how happy I am about a Chiefs play off win. I feel like the world has turned upside down - cats will start barking and antelopes hunt lions. But that’s where I am right now.

I can't remember the last time I was rooting for the Chiefs.  Been a few years at least.  But it's over!  Go Philly!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

3 hours ago, LOVEMESOMEBILLS said:

With Cincy’s loss, all 3 teams(49ers, Bengals, Bills) that entered the playoffs on long winning streaks failed to make the Super Bowl. The Pats 10 game winning streak to win the Super Bowl remains the longest since 2010.

And both the 1 seeds are the teams moving on. Further shows the importance of getting the 1. 

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, UKBillFan said:

I can’t believe how happy I am about a Chiefs play off win. I feel like the world has turned upside down - cats will start barking and antelopes hunt lions. But that’s where I am right now.

Eagles will beat them sending Mahomes to a 1-2 record in Super Bowls.

7 hours ago, Billever76 said:

Does this mean that Burrow is a choker and a turnover machine???Asking for a friend

Just an FYI.

Playoff Stats

Allen: 20 TD’s, 4 INT (in 8 games)

Burrow: 10 TD’s, 4 INT (in 7 games)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.