Bengals @ Chiefs AFC Championship (Please do not bring Bills commentary in here)

Bogie_Klinkhammer

8 minutes ago, Beast said:

That’s a penalty plain and simple. 58 threw the Bengals season away because he has a low IQ.

his emotion overtook reason and situational awareness was absent.  Mahomes was clearly out of bounds. #58  took a very unfortunate foul.  He knows it too. was on the bench bawling. *shrugs* it is what it is

Edited by muppy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Steptide said:

Omg. Kelce. Trolling cinci hard lol

It's really hard to like that guy. Not only do you have the best QB. Not only do you have the talent. But more times than not you have the refs.

Show a little class and take the higher road.

That being said, EF Cincy!

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

when i saw it live i thought it was a lame call. 

I was jumping off the couch yelling "I cant believe he did it; you f'ing moron" before the flag even came in :blush:

(my wife was going what? what happened?! what did he do?!-)

• Agree 5
  • Haha (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Burrow is nowhere near as good as josh when pressured it seems…he’s not a slow guy but he seems real skittish 

He looked slow on his two runs today. Mahomes even with his bad ankle looked more athletic.

Edited by The Jokeman

Just now, billsbackto81 said:

It's really hard to like that guy. Not only do you have the best QB. Not only do you have the talent. But more times than not you have the refs.

Show a little class and take the higher road.

That being said, EF Cincy!

I’m no fan of Kelce but to his defense the bengals talked a ton of trash leading up to this one 

• Agree 2

Just now, Bob in STL said:

Kielce has a problem with the Cincinnati mayor?   Is he drunk already? 

Yeah the mayor did this whole proclamation thing yesterday on Twitter. silly.  Said something about a paternity test being in order to prove Burrow is Mahomes’ daddy. 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

I can’t even believe what I just witnessed, and the absolute disgrace that this league has turned into. Four absolutely terrible calls to change this game the way they wanted in the last five minutes.

You let big-time gambling into the game and this is what you get. I know many of you enjoy betting. I have no issue with sports betting under the table. When it becomes mainstream then games are absolutely decided by money lines. There’s just too darned much money involved to have it any other way. After all, people have lost their lives for less in that game.

it’s a real shame.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Burrow is nowhere near as good as josh when pressured it seems…he’s not a slow guy but he seems real skittish.  Throws lasers in a clean pocket though 

I’d say he’s third in the AFC. Not as good under pressure. Maybe not as physically talented as Herbert but a better overall QB. 

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.