Bengals @ Chiefs AFC Championship (Please do not bring Bills commentary in here)

HOUSE

Just now, IronyAbounds said:

What I learned from this game:

Bills DL w/o a healthy Miller is terrible.

Bills coaching staff is mediocre

I was wrong about the Bengals' receivers, they are much better than the Bills' receivers

KC front office is miles ahead of the Bills'

LOL.  You thought differently before this game?  Do you even know how much a touchdown is worth?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 7

2 minutes ago, Norcalbillsfan said:

NFL wants mahomes to be the new micheal jordan "flu game" so bad. I'd be livid if I was a bengals fan, mahomes got so many breaks and calls their way all game. That last dive Hubbard got drug to the ground by his jersey, no call.

Trying to recall a Bengals penalty called tonight that wasnt obvious.   Tons of holding on the oline, the secondary constantly plays handsy, and the late hit was as stupid as you can get.   The Bengals had every chance to win that game and choked it away.

• Agree 3

Just now, zow2 said:

Crazy that the Bengals and 49ers won a combined 22 games straight until

today.

Yep. But they weren’t playing playoff caliber teams every week during their streaks. It’s so much harder to have a win streak continue when going against good to great teams. 

1 minute ago, IronyAbounds said:

I was wrong about the Bengals' receivers, they are much better than the Bills' receivers

its taken me a whlie to admit to this....the rest is pretty obvious

1 minute ago, IronyAbounds said:

please, tell us more! 

• Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

I mean their superstar QB did throw two picks as well.   If the QB plays better they probably dont need to make a stop on that last drive.

Burrow had no chance on that last drive.

Their right tackle was blown up in a quarter of a second.

Josh, burrow and Mahomes are all very human when their o line/skill positions don’t play well as we saw the last few weeks

Edited by BillsFan130
  • Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, McBean said:

This actually makes me like them.

They are cocky, have swag, and can back up their trash talk.

You don’t think MJ and the Bulls weren’t cocky?

They can back it up, eh? 😂

personally, I like athletes that are more humble. I want them to be confident, don’t get me wrong. I want them to feel like they can beat anyone. But let your play on the field do the talking. To trash the bills after kicking their ass? What’s the point besides to rub salt in the wound? For me that type of thing turns me off. I don’t even like it when our players do it. Show some class.

and taking shots at Hamlin on Twitter is completely over the line.

• Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Both games today featured horribly inept officiating.  Not that the league cares.  It’s going to take a huge error, in the spotlight, and it will have to be Congress forcing the league to act.

It didn't change in New Orleans with the saints game and Robey. It won't change any time soon. They call themselves entertainment, not sports.

And there may be only one large group of people outside of professional sports that has a collective IQ below them: congress. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Motorin' said:

The Chiefs have like 10 rookie and 2nd year players starting. 

We need to revamp through the draft, and quickly. 

Exactly. Unfortunately, while past performance doesn't guarantee future results applies to investments, it is a pretty good indication of a sport franchise's front office, and the Bills' recent draft history doesn't give me warm and fuzzies.

2 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

Seemed a little bit sketchy to Me.

Again, happy the chiefs won.

But I think the nfl wanted Mahomes back in the SB, especially with the ankle

Andy Reid vs his old team, Kelce vs kelce.  Got to avoid a neutral site afc championship and the weird seeding rules had no impact.  Tin foil hat me could see them drawing up a chiefs vs eagles Super Bowl…of course I’m mostly joking I hope 😂

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.