Bengals @ Chiefs AFC Championship (Please do not bring Bills commentary in here)

Bogie_Klinkhammer

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Right. The old “you don’t want the refs deciding the game” is a thing of the past. The late hit here didn’t have any impact on the game between the lines, Mahomes wasn’t hurt, no need to throw that flag. 

Some people are just letter of the law types, so the NFL can justify it, but I agree. I’m fine with the flag if it’s blatantly out of bounds, but the first two steps out with a light shove just isn’t enough in that situation for me. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 3

1 minute ago, 19Bills83 said:

They get a trip to the SB from home beating Jax n Cincy. 

#1 is so crucial and almost needs rebalance since they took the #2 seed bye away. I honestly hate the expanded 7 team playoff crap still.

They beat the 2nd best team in the afc, they deserve it.

• Shocked 1

1 minute ago, Comebackkid said:

doesnt really matter if he flopped or not...both feet out of bounds when pushed is a penalty..no one made the defender push him out of bounds

It’s just such a close and fast play when the defender is keyed in on stopping him from running up the sideline. I feel for the defender who needs to react at incredible speed on whether to shove or not.

Keep in mind Mahomes has made a living pretending to step out of bounds and then tip toeing for another 4 yards. All that said it is a penalty, just unfortunate.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

Josh would have got that call too. And we would have wanted it. 

The biased fan base obviously would want that call 😂 that doesn’t prove much.  I honestly think I preferred a chiefs win after the bengals talkin trash for two straight weeks and I was not at all happy about that call 

• Agree 3

Just now, Simon said:

I think he couldn't believe his eyes that somebody actually did something that incredibly stupid right in front of him

He might also have been 15 yrds away and that oldmanthrow took a while to get home :D

Amazing to me he went for the shove there lol.  But like we both said...this is how they are coached.

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, EffKCChiefs said:

Horrible calls down the stretch against Cincy. What garbage 

NFL wants mahomes to be the new micheal jordan "flu game" so bad. I'd be livid if I was a bengals fan, mahomes got so many breaks and calls their way all game. That last dive Hubbard got drug to the ground by his jersey, no call.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Dislike 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.