Bengals @ Chiefs AFC Championship (Please do not bring Bills commentary in here)

HOUSE

3 minutes ago, Billever76 said:

Mahomes looks like 💩....all we will hear is his injury excuses from everyone...Allen played with a bad ucl entire second half of the season but we don't ever hear that being brought up for his mistakes

O line sucking and only has Kelce has an option as Juju and Hardman are out

It was the same scenario for Josh basically all year, just switch Kelce for Diggs.

Edited by BillsFan130
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, BillsFan4 said:

KC can’t protect Mahomes right now and he can’t move in the pocket or escape.

The chiefs are in trouble here. Cincy has the momentum. KC making all sorts of mistakes.

As much as I hate KC I’ve also been very turned off by how obnoxious Cincy has been. I was planning to root for them to go all the way but I just haven’t liked how they’ve acted since the Bills game. Eli Apple taking jabs at Hamlin on Twitter. Burrow, Mixon and other Cincy players talking trash about the Bills after their win. Cincy players acting super cocky before this game. Burrow wearing a shirt that said “sorry in advance” (for the win). Bengals players all saying it’s their destiny to win the super bowl. etc etc.

This actually makes me like them.

They are cocky, have swag, and can back up their trash talk.

You don’t think MJ and the Bulls weren’t cocky?

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

KC can’t protect Mahomes right now and he can’t move in the pocket or escape.

The chiefs are in trouble here. Cincy has the momentum. KC making all sorts of mistakes.

As much as I hate KC I’ve also been very turned off by how obnoxious Cincy has been. I was planning to root for them to go all the way but I just haven’t liked how they’ve acted since the Bills game. Eli Apple taking jabs at Hamlin on Twitter. Burrow, Mixon and other Cincy players talking trash about the Bills after their win. Cincy players acting super cocky before this game. Burrow wearing a shirt that said “sorry in advance” (for the win). Bengals players all saying it’s their destiny to win the super bowl. etc etc.

You should’ve been on the Chiefs message board and the jokes that were being made by their fans after Hamlin’s situation resolved. 

3 minutes ago, Billever76 said:

Mahomes looks like 💩....all we will hear is his injury excuses from everyone...Allen played with a bad ucl entire second half of the season but we don't ever hear that being brought up for his mistakes

My issues with Allen this season were never accuracy or velocity. It was decision making through and through.

We are watching Mahomes throw some ducks.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.