Bengals @ Chiefs AFC Championship (Please do not bring Bills commentary in here)

HOUSE

2 minutes ago, Mango said:

We keep saying that, but it’s not like he has a laundry list of QB’s that were amazing under him. Donavan McNabb isn’t making any HoF. Kevin Kolb? Old man Vick? He got some mileage out of Alex Smith, but so did Harbaugh. 

Andy Reid is a legit coach. But he isn’t the QB savant people portray him as since Mahomes became Mahomes. 

True. But people forget how good McNabb was in his peak years. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, Mango said:

We keep saying that, but it’s not like he has a laundry list of QB’s that were amazing under him. Donavan McNabb isn’t making any HoF. Kevin Kolb? Old man Vick? He got some mileage out of Alex Smith, but so did Harbaugh. 

Andy Reid is a legit coach. But he isn’t the QB savant people portray him as since Mahomes became Mahomes. 

Idk man. Mcnabb might not be going to the hof but he was a beast. He also helped bring up Favre in green bay. Nobody really saw it coming how good mahomes was going to be and a lot of that is because of Reid. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, PetermansRedemption said:

This is a great game. This is exactly what you want as a championship game. 

Immediately following a game which was exactly what you dont want as a championship game

• Like (+1) 1

I've spent more time trying to keep the game threads clean for people than I have actually watching the games today and I don't love that.

So I'm going to step out to actually watch the 4th qrtr and just hope some folks don't ruin the game thread for others by turning it into another big Bills B word fest.

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.