Bengals @ Chiefs AFC Championship (Please do not bring Bills commentary in here)

Bogie_Klinkhammer

1 minute ago, henry jones said:

That same pass breakup was called pass interference last week.  Hate NFL refs

Yeah.

I thought the DPI on Tre' in the red zone against the Bengals was weak as hell compared to all the physical play in the secondary that has gone unchecked on the way to the playoffs. Not that I felt that was going to be a huge difference in that game, but it does give too much subjective power to officials to impact games unless they clean it up.

I can't even say I hate the rules as I don't really understand what the rules are supposed to be any more. Shoving more than 5 yards down the field, one hand on the receiver or two, hand wrapped around or is the DB just tracking a receiver who changed direction as he is looking back at the QB, looking back while falling into the receiver or falling into the receiver without looking back, driving through the receiver to make a play on the ball...

I prefer letting DBs be physical, but if officials are going to go that route, they should stay consistent and avoid throwing flags on anything borderline.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.