Bengals @ Chiefs AFC Championship (Please do not bring Bills commentary in here)

HOUSE

8 minutes ago, pigpen65 said:

Sack 4 with 12 mins left in the 2nd quarter. Set Frazier on an ice float and send him sea worthy

The slippery field was such a neutralizer against a scrub OL when all you do is just vanilla pass rush with an occasional Blitzer right up the middle into the mass of scrubs.  Then Bengals bring corner blitzes and other pressure from different places knowing the snow was affecting the DL rush.  Sigh

Edited by stevewin

7 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

Whoever the ad wizards are who came up with Cocaine Bear: kudos. I really need to see whatever train wreck that is going to be. 

From Wikipedia - Cocaine Bear is an upcoming American black comedy thriller film directed and co-produced by Elizabeth Banks and written by Jimmy Warden. It is inspired by the true story of the "Cocaine Bear", an American black bear that ingested a duffel bag full of cocaine in 1985.

The 80s were just more fun.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, 78thealltimegreat said:

I have to say I absolutely love Isiah Pachecko… Andy just finds these little offensive gems to plug and play. 

Teams probably can now kick the tyres on Clyde Edwards-Helaire. He gone

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.