Bengals @ Chiefs AFC Championship (Please do not bring Bills commentary in here)

HOUSE

1 minute ago, Thrivefourfive said:

He didn’t have to. 30 point playoff wins my a second year starter, who made zero mistakes yet again. I losing faith in here on how some view what winning football looking like. 

More like playing a 4th string QB and getting a large dose of help from the refs. 

Edited by Big Turk
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Shocked 1

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

Bengals D is keeping them in this, but they're toast if the OL can't figure it out. Every offense becomes dysfunctional when there's a jailbreak on every play. It's giving me deja vu.

Refs too. That call on Wylie was laughably bad. His hands literally held nothing.

Edited by dave mcbride

1 minute ago, Dopey said:

FGs won’t cut it vs the bengals 

You just know when Cin gets to the red zone it’s not going to be FGs.  They will get to the end zone.  So far the KC defense has been great but the O has left some meat on the bone (as Mcdermott has said before). 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

Bengals D is keeping them in this, but they're toast if the OL can't figure it out. Every offense becomes dysfunctional when there's a jailbreak on every play. It's giving me deja vu.

It’s therapeutic seeing Burrow struggle behind a non-existent O-Line. They can have all the receivers in the world, and one of the best QBs, but if he’s not given time or space…

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Ray Stonada said:

The hook and lateral thing is crazy, but sometimes you need to add a crazy wrinkle in a big game. Andy Reid playing mind games.

Love Andy Reid’s play calling. Super creative, fun, constantly keeps you guessing. 

And Cinci is running soft coverage too, which helps.

Kelce just runs a few yards, then sits in a piece of this shallow coverage. Rinse and repeat.

Overall you can tell that Mahomes ankle is not right, but they’re still moving the ball at will (a drop and holding call not withstanding).

Edited by Einstein
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.