49ers @ Eagles, NFC Championship (not a thread for Bills debate, please)

HOUSE

8 minutes ago, RocCityRoller said:

I was there 2000-2010 - the Reid/ McNabb years.

WIP was still on 610 AM.

Started with Cataldi/ Al Morganti and Rhea, peak Howard Eskin in the afternoon, and Big Daddy Graham (RIP) at night.

All sorts of personalities then. Since I wasn't a fan or a hater (except the Flyers) of Philadelphia's teams it was fascinating.

Was there for almost all of the McNabb/ Reid era, the Phillies rise and parade, Allen Iverson running out of gas on the Blue Route and his finals and the end of the Lindros saga.

Good times.

So my favorite by far was Ray Didinger, he is the most knowledgeable sports personality anywhere. He’s always entertaining with his stories and knowledge and great guy. I can’t stand Angelo (Rhea and Al are good) so I don’t listen

much I’m the morning, Joe and John will be great on the mornings. I also miss Cuz, I still go over to 97.5 to find him once in a while. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Fallser said:

So my favorite by far was Ray Didinger, he is the most knowledgeable sports personality anywhere. He’s always entertaining with his stories and knowledge and great guy. I can’t stand Angelo (Rhea and Al are good) so I don’t listen

much I’m the morning, Joe and John will be great on the mornings. I also miss Cuz, I still go over to 97.5 to find him once in a while. 

Oh Angelo is so over the top it made it amusing. I thought of it as a circus and Cataldy was the clown, and Al was the ringleader 🤣

2000-2010 Eskin was brilliant..... I understand why people could hate him, but he is a needed Archie Bunker to obnoxious Philadelphia fans

Didinger is really knowledgeable, so is Jody McDonald. Also liked Mike Missanelli.

Never listened to the Fanatic (97.5). I moved out of PA just before WIP went FM.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.