49ers @ Eagles, NFC Championship (not a thread for Bills debate, please)

HOUSE

4 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

Why would GB trade for Lance when he hasn't shown any more that what Love, the guy they drafted to replace Rodgers with a 1st rounder has shown?

Because Packers will then have 2 first round options at QB after they trade Rodgers. They will get more in return for Rodgers than they need to spend on Lance. 

9 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Yup.  Amazing they made it this far with Purdy.   Really.  How would the Bills look without Josh?

Agreed.

People her piling on the 49ers is ridiculous. They scored 7 on the road against a damned good defense with their 4th QB playing.

We scored 10 at home against a so-so defense with our entire offense healthy.

Tell me what team is better.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 2
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Fan in Chicago said:

Because Packers will then have 2 first round options at QB after they trade Rodgers. They will get more in return for Rodgers than they need to spend on Lance. 

That will never happen.  They're going with the guy they drafted and a veteran, not 2 guys who have shown nothing yet.  

Edited by Albany,n.y.

8 minutes ago, Ray Stonada said:

Righttttt. How did Purdy getting hurt affect SF's defense?

Hurts just scored 31 on the league's most dominant defense. He is now 16-1 starting this year. A real fraud.

The defense was on the field most of the game due to their lack of a QB. Hurts had garbage numbers because he’s pure trash 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

Jones's comment. I thought this team, with Dak at quarterback, I thought we had a chance to get to and compete at the top level in this tournament," Jones said. "I really did. That was our edge here tonight, I thought, the quarterback, the experience of the quarterback. They might have had a little edge in an area there, but I thought the quarterback was the edge. We got after that and tried to expose that. To their credit, they made some plays."

That's not a ringing endorsement for Dak. 

If that's what you consider "throwing someone under the bus", you must have the broadest definition of that term I have ever seen.

Edited by Big Turk

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.