49ers @ Eagles, NFC Championship (not a thread for Bills debate, please)

HOUSE

Just now, L Ron Burgundy said:

I think they played pretty conservative once Purdy was down knowing they just had to play mistake free football. 

Joe and Patty can move and make something out of nothing. Plus arm talent and weapons 

2 minutes ago, RocCityRoller said:

That was an incredible @ss beating

Fly Eagles Fly!

If you say so

1 minute ago, Ray Stonada said:

Yes, the legendary Brock Purdy would have crushed them lol

He wouldn’t have had to. It was clear all he had to do was be efficient. San Fran is superior too to bottom. 49ers defense was exposing Hurts for the total fraud that he is. 

• Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Now you’re just an eagles fan now 

LMAO, hardly. 

I'm just not going to poop on what they did this season and chalk it up to schedule.  They are solid on both sides of the ball and unlike the Bills, can control the line of scrimmage.

Edited by Billz4ever
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Fan in Chicago said:

Johnson was QB4. 

I think 49ers will go into next season with Purdy as starter and will trade Lance. Hot take - Lance to Packers and Rodgers to the Jets

Why would GB trade for Lance when he hasn't shown any more that what Love, the guy they drafted to replace Rodgers with a 1st rounder has shown?

• Agree 1

Just now, jcamm1966 said:

Now I get to watch a real game

I can’t bring myself to watch this game.  Had respect for the bengals, but after apples shenanigans and burrows statement about refunds, can’t watch them.  Despise the chiefs a smidge less.  For me? Unwatchable.

1 minute ago, Boatdrinks said:

He wouldn’t have had to. It was clear all he had to do was be efficient. San Fran is superior too to bottom. 49ers defense was exposing Hurts for the total fraud that he is. 

Righttttt. How did Purdy getting hurt affect SF's defense?

Hurts just scored 31 on the league's most dominant defense. He is now 16-1 starting this year. A real fraud.

• Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Billz4ever said:

LMAO, hardly. 

I'm just not going to poop on what they did this season and chalk it up to schedule.  They are solid on both sides of the ball and unlike, the Bills, can control the line of scrimmage.

some fans never ever learn, franchises too

3 minutes ago, RocCityRoller said:

That was an incredible @ss beating

Fly Eagles Fly!

Worst game of importance i have ever seen. For anyone who knows anything about josh johnson, when purdy went down it was obvious the game was completely over. He has been in and out of the league since 2008 and his qb rating is significantly below the football equivalent of the Mendoza line. And 1-8 as a starter. How he ever won a game is a mystery to me. D3 guy who played for Harbaugh when the latter started his coaching career at the U of San Diego.

12 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

Literally anyone else under center. Deebo, CMC, etc. 

Like I said, no expectation that they’d win, but at least give the defense a second to think the ball might be thrown. 

I actually thought Purdy might at least be able to toss a sweep play. yikes that was a brutal finish for them

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.