49ers @ Eagles, NFC Championship (not a thread for Bills debate, please)

HOUSE

10 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

I mean Dak Prescott lit up the Eagles D for 41 I can imagine what Burrow and Mahomes would do 

Mahomes and Burrow have combined for 29 points over the last 8 quarters of Super Bowl play against the NFC's best defense. 

And you're using a Garner Minshew 4 turnover game that gifted the Cowboys 28 points as some kind of proof against the Eagles defense.

Edited by Motorin'
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, stevestojan said:

Isn’t at least having a guy with a functioning arm the better option? 

CMC is not a QB. But right now, it’s not just the fact that the defense knows exactly what you’ll do, but at least CMC gives you the small threat of a pass. 

Deebo can throw the ball

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Motorin' said:

Mahomes and Burrow have combined for 29 points over the last 8 quarters of Super Bowl play against the NFC's best defense. 

And you're using a Garner Minshew 4 turnover game that gifted the Cowboys 28 points as some kind of proof against the Eagles defense.

Yes that’s why they’ll lose by a lot 

Just now, dave mcbride said:

This may be worst football game of any importance that I have ever watched. Obviously it’s the injuries, but seriously, the Niners should have offered a lot of money to Ryan Fitzpatrick when Purdy became the starter. How Josh Johnson remained in the NFL for so long is mind boggling.

At least 10 isn't the low water mark now.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.