49ers @ Eagles, NFC Championship (not a thread for Bills debate, please)

HOUSE

Just now, Steptide said:

I can't even tell you why, I just don't like the eagles. Was really hoping the 49ers would win

Philly fans are the worst. It’s a weird city I want to like, but it’s also the worst. It’s like Jersey tried to make their own NYC but failed. 

• Agree 1

Just now, Airseven said:

He’s been rock solid. Efficient, no mistakes. He’s about to get his Super Bowl and move into that tier 1 with Mahomes and Burrow.

Lol k 

Joe flacco won a super bowl. So did Trent dlifer.

Are all fish fans like this

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, davefan66 said:

If it won’t cause any further damage, gotta get Purdy out there.

Probably not winning now regardless, but gotta let it all hang out now.

my buddy at game behind niner bench. purdy keeps trying 5 yard passes. comes out wobbly. cant do it

10 minutes ago, Nelius said:

Fair enough, genuinely curious and that's hard to argue. I think they've squandered Deebo a bit, and thought he'd be more unleashed today. Top talent in the NFC getting Zay Jones level touches right now. I think the Eagles are probably much better than most want to admit, and have simply found the Niners love (#1 in Power Rankings etc) annoying, so I'll admit my bias.

I agree Deebo should be fed.  I wanted the 49ers to win because of Purdy's story line.  My eagle fan buddies have driven me nuts this year hahaha.  

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.