49ers @ Eagles, NFC Championship (not a thread for Bills debate, please)

HOUSE

Eagles got away with one there on the Smith 'catch'.

For all the 49ers did a lot of good things on that drive, two things stood out, and that was the amount of time Hurts had just before the TD run, although he threw it away.

The other thing was the fact that Sanders went in untouched, pretty much literally.

2 minutes ago, Playoffs? said:

This game is gonna p!ss me off so much. Two teams that were built so well. One team literally can slide Mr Irrelevant into the starting lineup and excel. The other team focused on their lines and giving QBs the weapons he needs. 

I was at a wegmans in Philly today. 3 of 4 people wearing Eagles gear.  They know they’re going to win. Saw one sad guy in a Bills shirt… said “Go Bills - ha” and we just shook our heads. 

I thought you were going to say you were at a Wegmans in rochester. Rochester's like that ...

frontrunners Galore

Just now, Buddo said:

Eagles got away with one there on the Smith 'catch'.

For all the 49ers did a lot of good things on that drive, two things stood out, and that was the amount of time Hurts had just before the TD run, although he threw it away.

The other thing was the fact that Sanders went in untouched, pretty much literally.

It's early, 49ers will make some adjustments I am sure

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.