Dolphins hire Fangio as DC

Big Blitz

8 minutes ago, Trock said:

Depends why you watch the team. If it’s for a Super Bowl win, it’s going to be a while, over a decade. 

I don’t think anyone can honestly say that. We could win a Super Bowl this year. Really depends on how many picks Beane hits on this year.

1 minute ago, Einstein said:

I don’t think anyone can honestly say that. We could win a Super Bowl this year. Really depends on how many picks Beane hits on this year.

Beane should be fired and we need to find fresh leadership. The ship has sailed. 

• Eyeroll 2

1 hour ago, Billz4ever said:

Brady threw for 4700 yards, 25 TDs and only 9 picks, which everyone considers a down year for him.

Most teams in the league can only dream about getting that kind of production from the QB position.

And based on the lack of talent Rodgers had to work with, it's not surprising he had a down year.

Yet the Buccaneers had a losing season.

1 hour ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Yet we are stuck with Leslie Milquetoast. Smh

I thought his last name was Frazier…, 

But you are a far more knowledgeable fan than myself, Leslie M. Smh it is and forever will be…

1 hour ago, Eastport bills said:

I wanted Fangio and now we have to crap the bed to be rid of Frazier. This is one of my knocks on Sean and Beane. They have a blind spot for coordinators that aren’t getting it done. How many years do we have to watch Frazier be out coached in the playoffs.? How long do we have to endure poor O-line play? The safety coach was fired but why was he hired?

They have a blind spot with building an offense also

2 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

Dolphins with Brady would win the division. They might even do it with Tua if he stays healthy 

I think they absolutely win the division. Dolphins have enough talent on defense to be a top 5 defense next year. Fortunately Josh has performed well against Vic in the past, but who knows next year. 

40 minutes ago, JMM said:

Fins odds for division just went up. Bills with Frazier retained just went down. There is no sugar coating it. Starting to get a real bad feeling about this team short term. Not long term by means, but short term...

Depends how long this staff retains their jobs..as long as this staff stays in Buffalo we have already seen our peak..losing dabol was huuuge....he would have made a better hc than McDermott simply bc he understands and values OFFENSE 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.